14+ Alliance

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: 14+ Alliance

Post  thiefhanded on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:44 pm

surfeit King wrote:Don't say that, after all the time this thread went through No

we'll never know. Question

PS: ppl should be openminded. Very Happy
thiefhanded
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : To hide yourself well is sometimes more mysterious than darkness.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Lol, you stand firm.

Back to top Go down

Post  thiefhanded on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:01 am

surfeit King wrote:Lol, you stand firm.

ill take that as a compliment. Wink
thiefhanded
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : To hide yourself well is sometimes more mysterious than darkness.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurifuji on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:53 am

Haha, SeDrO is pretty much genious.
With one post he could get out of the hook.

Well, as this is an Liar Game, what makes you believe that he isn't lying?
His long speech, what could actually be pointless? - Nah.
Or maybe that, ah so true, screenshot of his?
What makes you believe it isn't fake or edited?
And actually, it doesn't even have to be a fake, 'cause you know.. everybody can change their time from their profile,
so he could've just changed the time without manipulating the picture in any other way.
This ofcourse makes his post look like an truth.
Kurifuji
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Observation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:50 am

Ah this is getting very intense. i think this 14 alliance thing did just what it wanted to do, cause doubt and speculation of the other players early on. Kudos to who is behind the idea XD
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : hopefully something

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 am

Markka wrote:Haha, SeDrO is pretty much genious.
With one post he could get out of the hook.

Well, as this is an Liar Game, what makes you believe that he isn't lying?
His long speech, what could actually be pointless? - Nah.
Or maybe that, ah so true, screenshot of his?
What makes you believe it isn't fake or edited?
And actually, it doesn't even have to be a fake, 'cause you know.. everybody can change their time from their profile,
so he could've just changed the time without manipulating the picture in any other way.
This ofcourse makes his post look like an truth.

It isn't fake, I already know he's the leader of the 14+ alliance, mainly because he didn't post his reply Smile. I'm just going to screw him over in the Preliminary Rounds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 am

Well you have just made it obvious as to who the leader is xp

But I am still not sure if this thing even exists you know I will still keep an open mind. This could just be you trying to trick us. get everyone paranoid for the pre-game tonight.
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 am

Sarahteehee3 wrote:Well you have just made it obvious as to who the leader is xp

But I am still not sure if this thing even exists you know I will still keep an open mind. This could just be you trying to trick us. get everyone paranoid for the pre-game tonight.

It exists; I asked fusion about it, and he didn't deny it existed. Not only that, he said Sedr0, was in fact, the leader of the 14+ Alliance. Oh, and that all 14+ members met on msn using their real names and were discussing about the 14+ alliance, so most of them don't know the other members, except those they made sub alliances with that day. It's kinda funny really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:48 am

I see that makes sense, thank you for sharing that information. Do you think this will interfere with the pre-game tonight
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 am

Yep, Fusion never said the contents of their meeting, so they probably meet each other and got some names. Anyways, thanks to Fusion, I know Sedr0, and someone who is the 'ZeroTheR' are apart of the 14+ Alliance, and maybe even Andre. Or it's more like Sedr0 doesn't know their names. Anyways, you can ask the dealers about the 14+ Alliance like I did, and they'll tell you that it's an open alliance and the leader is Sedr0. You know, the leader is supposed to be the most confidential, so I suppose they can even tell you a bit more than that.

Thank you Sedr0, for telling everyone they can get the information from Fusion and the dealers Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stavros XIII on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:11 am

Have you read "The truth about the 14+ alliance" yet?
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Psychological Warfare experience.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:33 pm

surfeit King wrote:Yep, Fusion never said the contents of their meeting, so they probably meet each other and got some names. Anyways, thanks to Fusion, I know Sedr0, and someone who is the 'ZeroTheR' are apart of the 14+ Alliance, and maybe even Andre. Or it's more like Sedr0 doesn't know their names. Anyways, you can ask the dealers about the 14+ Alliance like I did, and they'll tell you that it's an open alliance and the leader is Sedr0. You know, the leader is supposed to be the most confidential, so I suppose they can even tell you a bit more than that.

Thank you Sedr0, for telling everyone they can get the information from Fusion and the dealers Smile.

LOL: http://liar-game.forum-motion.com/tournament-discussion-f9/the-truth-of-the-14-alliance-t119-15.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:52 pm

I made this thread before then, so yeah XD.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 pm

surfeit King wrote:I made this thread before then, so yeah XD.

If you're talking about me, then the answer would be that my thread is the answer to yours in clearing up the actual truth ^^, that is all there is to it ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Stavros XIII on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 am

For all we know the 14+ alliance is just a red herring, and in actuality FusionBlu, Sedr0, and Surfeit King are all workign together in an alliance which no one suspects.
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:37 am

Stavros XIII wrote:For all we know the 14+ alliance is just a red herring, and in actuality FusionBlu, Sedr0, and Surfeit King are all workign together in an alliance which no one suspects.

There was always that possibility, but that wouldn't be the so called "14+ Alliance" I made up though since I really did make that up. For surfeit King and SeDr0 to be working in a team, that would be a team different to the one I made up so the chances are is that there is no such thing with them as them having a 14+ people team.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stavros XIII on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:58 am

fusionblu wrote:
Stavros XIII wrote:For all we know the 14+ alliance is just a red herring, and in actuality FusionBlu, Sedr0, and Surfeit King are all workign together in an alliance which no one suspects.

There was always that possibility, but that wouldn't be the so called "14+ Alliance" I made up though since I really did make that up. For surfeit King and SeDr0 to be working in a team, that would be a team different to the one I made up so the chances are is that there is no such thing with them as them having a 14+ people team.

You could be working with them as well.
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 am

@Stavros XIII Along that line of think you could be right, let's say if you're right, but then why would expose surfeit King then in my post? More likely SeDr0 who is who I'm teamed up with, but the fact is that isn't the case, because why would he expose my email then if I was in a team with him? You paranoid thinking is too flawed and contradicted at this point with the actual facts that's been shown on posts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stavros XIII on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 am

fusionblu wrote:@Stavros XIII Along that line of think you could be right, let's say if you're right, but then why would expose surfeit King then in my post? More likely SeDr0 who is who I'm teamed up with, but the fact is that isn't the case, because why would he expose my email then if I was in a team with him? You paranoid thinking is too flawed and contradicted at this point with the actual facts that's been shown on posts.

Aha you couldn't be closer to the truth. I actually know very little facts about what is going on here, and I'm just saying this in the hopes that someone who does know the facts will pick it up and put the pieces together.
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum