14+ Alliance

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

14+ Alliance

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Everyone take a look at page 2, post by Sedr0, he has spoken Smile. Thankfully, he didn't deny anything, so I'll continue with this. Also, he has a lot of circumstantial evidence, and some extreme luck. How else did he call me a 'lying machine' when I am just telling everyone what he told me? He's ADD, I'll give him that...

Now, for those of you in that Alliance, you are either A) being duped into thinking that the alliance exists but you are not part of it, because you are in Sedr0’s alliance or B) once you messaged Sedr0 about the 14+ Alliance, he told you that you were in an alliance with 14+ people. For the rest of us, we couldn’t know, simply because we can’t access his Private Messaging Box.

However, truth be told, Sedr0 is a complete idiot. How do I know this? I completed these scenarios:

Me: I know who the leader of the 14+ Alliance is.

Sedr0: You figured me out? I dare you to tell everyone.
---
Me: I’m going to tell everyone.

Sedr0: You suck at bluffing and at deductions.

He also got panicky in our PM, and started sending me one lined posts about how I was stupid, and telling all of you was pathetic. He went on and on, until I told him he was acting like an ADD teenager, to which he suddenly stopped replying to me. Really, I wondered, is this how a chess winner reacts? I thought chess was about being calm and collective with your thoughts?

Do you see? Now, to be quiet honest, it’s extremely hard to imagine Sedr0 pulling off this plan; he neither seems like a chess winner, nor a probable winner at anything. I was so sure it was Fusion who was the leader, really, because I further realized how stupid Sedr0 was (this was taken place on the Xat, you may ask Solario, L, Nick_of_All_Trades, or Sue_Fishnet if you wish):

Solario: I know who the leader of the 14+ Alliance is.

Me: Really? Who?

Solario: I can tell you, because he said it was an Open Alliance. His name’s Sedr0 or something.

-_- Really? Not trying very hard to be secretive, are you?

Anyways, now that I’m done bashing Sedr0, I’ll move on to Part 2:

If this is an A type of Alliance (those who think they are in a 3 man only alliance), it’s quite obvious how this ends: kick off Sedr0. He’s only a liability; aside from that, he’s been using you. He’s stupid, and he probably ripped this plan off another person in the other LGT he was in (he was in another LGT game. Sources: Solario, Leronira) or copied it from Fukunaga. I mean, what information has he given you? If he has given you any, it’s pretty obvious he got it from another group of the alliance he was also in. He’s a simple minded guy, who just copies people. There’s nothing up there, just a dusty old switch that has yet to be turned on. And now that he cheating all of has been exposed, what group wants to share information with him? His only resource is you, the people in his alliance. He’s dead on his own.

If this is an Alliance Type B situation (you know the group you are in is a 14+ people in the alliance), isn’t this the perfect opportunity to betray people? You don’t even have to worry about your reputation in this, mainly because you are betraying a huge group, with little no possibility of you being found out. I mean, 1/14 chance of you getting found out; fat chance. All you have to do is kill off 5 people per round, innit? If you do that, all we can say is “this fella got lucky, we don’t know if he caught the traitor too late, or was the traitor”. Not only that, you’re betraying a threat to a lot of alliances; that makes it extremely likely you become a valuable person in the game afterwards; you’re a jewel for those in an alliance, a diamond.

Last edited by surfeit King on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: 14+ Alliance

Post  BadPlayer on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:49 pm

It looks like you did a bad C&P somewhere =\
BadPlayer
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wouldn't you like to know~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morte on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh god! Badplayer didn't agreed! He must be one of them!
Morte
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Fap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPlayer on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:57 pm

...Yes. I've been on this forum for one hour and have already pervaded the alliances and politics of this game to its deepest core, and you have figured it all out from one small post in order to help the thread creator fix a mistake he apparently made.
BadPlayer
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:58 pm

What's a C&P, I only know what a B&E is XD.

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPlayer on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 pm

C&P is Copy & Paste

It looks like you have

"Now, for those of you in that Alliance, you are either A) being duped into thinking that the alliance exists but you are not part of it, because you are in Sedr0’s alliance or B) once you messaged Sedr0 about the 14+ Alliance, he told you that you were in an alliance with 14+ people. For the rest of us, we couldn’t know, simply because we can’t access his Private Messaging Box.

However, truth be told, Sedr0 is a complete idiot. How do I know this? I completed these scenarios:

Me: I know who the leader of the 14+ Alliance is.

Sedr0: You figured me out? I dare you to tell everyone.
---
Me: I’m going to tell everyone.

Sedr0: You suck at bluffing and at deductions.

He also got panicky in our PM, and started sending me one lined posts about how I was stupid, and telling all of you was pathetic. He went on and on, until I told him he was acting like an ADD teenager, to which he suddenly stopped replying to me. Really, I wondered, is this how a chess winner reacts? I thought chess was about being calm and collective with your thoughts?

Do you see? Now, to be quiet honest, it’s extremely hard to imagine Sedr0 pulling off this plan; he neither seems like a chess winner, nor a probable winner at anything. I was so sure it was Fusion who was the leader, really, because I further realized how stupid Sedr0 was (this was taken place on the Xat, you may ask Solario, L, Nick_of_All_Trades, or Sue_Fishnet if you wish):

Solario: I know who the leader of the 14+ Alliance is.

Me: Really? Who?

Solario: I can tell you, because he said it was an Open Alliance. His name’s Sedr0 or something.

-_- Really? Not trying very hard to be secretive, are you?

Anyways, now that I’m done bashing Sedr0, I’ll move on to Part 2:

If this is an A type of Alliance (those who think they are in a 3 man only alliance), it’s quite obvious how this ends: kick off Sedr0. He’s only a liability; aside from that, he’s been using you. He’s stupid, and he probably ripped this plan off another person in the other LGT he was in (he was in another LGT game. Sources: Solario, Leronira) or copied it from Fukunaga. I mean, what information has he given you? If he has given you any, it’s pretty obvious he got it from another group of the alliance he was also in. He’s a simple minded guy, who just copies people. There’s nothing up there, just a dusty old switch that has yet to be turned on. And now that he cheating all of has been exposed, what group wants to share information with him? His only resource is you, the people in his alliance. He’s dead on his own.

If this is an Alliance Type B situation (you know the group you are in is a 14+ people in the alliance), isn’t this the perfect opportunity to betray people? You don’t even have to worry about your reputation in this, mainly because you are betraying a huge group, with little no possibility of you being found out. I mean, 1/14 chance of you getting found out; fat chance. All you have to do is kill off 5 people per round, innit? If you do that, all we can say is “this fella got lucky, we don’t know if he caught the traitor too late, or was the traitor”. Not only that, you’re betraying a threat to a lot of alliances; that makes it extremely likely you become a valuable person in the game afterwards; you’re a jewel for those in an alliance, a diamond.

Anyways, like I promised Sedr0, I’ll be putting up a few alliance members (including him) to show you guys, so if you’re a type A, watch out for:

-Sedr0
-Monday
-Glass

People I am unsure of, but it’s best to be careful:

-Akiyama_Shinichi
-Noroibito (he either has an informer there, or he’s an informer)
-Fusion (he was asked to join Sedr0 by Sedr0 himself and he stated he was asked on Sedr0’s own thread; once again, I applaud the brilliance of Sedr0, the chess champion)"

embedded within itself
BadPlayer
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Really? It looks like a normal post to me... But I did copy it from a Word document Embarassed .

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:08 pm

I didn't believe the 14+ alliances was serious, but now I just found out that I am a part of it. ^^ Watch out for me guys, because Surfeit King says to. I would like this post more if it didn't have the weird copy and paste thing... Anyways, than you for posting all of your findings where everyone could see them. I love hearing about the ideas of other people, because they add to my own. Very Happy Laughing rendeer Anyways, so are you saying that Glass, Sedro, and me were all connected? And possibly Akiyama, Noroibito, and Fusion? I am slow, so forgive me if your post did not make much sense...
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm

It doesn't really matter, come up with something on your own Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 pm

hehe they is way more information connected to this 14+ alliance thing Smile
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : hopefully something

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Probably, I barely hit the iceberg XP. I still have a problem believing someone like Sedr0 leads it. Oh, are you in it Sarah?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 pm

No I am not No worries
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Okay; what to do, what to do. I really didn't need to post this until Round 1. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Post away I want to see your thoughts on this matter
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm

What matter? This was information to just to you guys, so we'd be on almost equal footing, and to inform people who didn't know about the 14+ alliance. Besides, why would I reveal all my information, when Sedr0 can supply you with the same amount?

Back to top Go down

Post  Forli on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Oh, splendid. Truly splendid. You are a complete idiot, Mr. Surfeit King.
You did just how I requested, posted your moronish statements here and allowed me to humillate you in public. Thanks a lot.

Spoiler:

As you can clearly see, I recieved this PM from Fusionblu at 1:20 pm of the 23th of June. Oh wait... When did I post my recruiting thread? Yeah, right. 10:21 of the 23th of June. And yeah, it's like... totally possible for me to create a 14+ alliance of people in just three hours, right? And what's worse, everyone knows about it right away! Wow!

And yes, Fusioblu was the first player in answering my thread. In an extremely collaborating way, don't you think? It almost look like he's... I don't know... trying something else? Maybe spreading distrust with this 14+ alliance rumour? Yeah, it sounds like it, right?

Let me explain you what really happened, Mr. Surfeit King. I noticed right away that you were a complete lying machine. And not just a "smart" liar. You were just saying non-sense bullshit and I didn't like it. So I provoked you. I teased you. And you fell for it. You took me as the one you wanted to "take down".

And here you are. You tried a completly dumb strategy. I mean, really? You REALLY intented that someone fell for that trick?
I KNOW WHO THE LEADER OF THE 14+ IS!
OH SHIT, YOU FOUND ME!

Come on. It was SO hollow. Of course, I played along so I can show you right now how stupid you really are. Why, you may ask? Why did I bother? Because I don't like you.

You claim to have found the 14+ alliance. You are threating other users with it. You even dare to randomly accuse other players. Nope. All fake.

The 14+ alliance does not exist. It was a rumour created by Fusionblu and spread here by our friend, Mr. Surfeit King. He intended to dominate the flow of the game with it, to have an upper hand. It's clearly demostrated with his posts here. You utterly fail.

You only proved two things here, Mr Surfeit King. The first is that everyone now knows who they must NOT trust or believe. You won't be gaining new allies for a long time. The second is that, as I have stated before, you are a complete moron, Mr Surfeit King.

Checkmate~
Forli
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Chessboard thinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Ah i see
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 pm

-.- This is really annoying, all of this confusing information.
I wonder if anyone here actually knows accurate information?
At least we know all the people not to trust now [even if I'm one of them.]
Thank you for this topic. (:
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Agreed but as I said there is more information out there if you know where to look Wink
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:22 pm

SeDr0 wrote:Oh, splendid. Truly splendid. You are a complete idiot, Mr. Surfeit King.
You did just how I requested, posted your moronish statements here and allowed me to humillate you in public. Thanks a lot.

Spoiler:

As you can clearly see, I recieved this PM from Fusionblu at 1:20 pm of the 23th of June. Oh wait... When did I post my recruiting thread? Yeah, right. 10:21 of the 23th of June. And yeah, it's like... totally possible for me to create a 14+ alliance of people in just three hours, right? And what's worse, everyone knows about it right away! Wow!

And yes, Fusioblu was the first player in answering my thread. In an extremely collaborating way, don't you think? It almost look like he's... I don't know... trying something else? Maybe spreading distrust with this 14+ alliance rumour? Yeah, it sounds like it, right?

Let me explain you what really happened, Mr. Surfeit King. I noticed right away that you were a complete lying machine. And not just a "smart" liar. You were just saying non-sense bullshit and I didn't like it. So I provoked you. I teased you. And you fell for it. You took me as the one you wanted to "take down".

And here you are. You tried a completly dumb strategy. I mean, really? You REALLY intented that someone fell for that trick?
I KNOW WHO THE LEADER OF THE 14+ IS!
OH SHIT, YOU FOUND ME!

Come on. It was SO hollow. Of course, I played along so I can show you right now how stupid you really are. Why, you may ask? Why did I bother? Because I don't like you.

You claim to have found the 14+ alliance. You are threating other users with it. You even dare to randomly accuse other players. Nope. All fake.

The 14+ alliance does not exist. It was a rumour created by Fusionblu and spread here by our friend, Mr. Surfeit King. He intended to dominate the flow of the game with it, to have an upper hand. It's clearly demostrated with his posts here. You utterly fail.

You only proved two things here, Mr Surfeit King. The first is that everyone now knows who they must NOT trust or believe. You won't be gaining new allies for a long time. The second is that, as I have stated before, you are a complete moron, Mr Surfeit King.

Checkmate~

What a bold statement O_0
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 pm

So? I think you have some issues...

Let me explain something that you might have missed? The whole purpose was simply to tell the entire community a 14+ alliance existed. You have supplied evidence it does not. Thank you Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPlayer on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:25 pm

C'mon people, I know it's the liar game, but can't we at least wait until the prelim for all the politics and stuff?
BadPlayer
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Never! I always win, even if I don't win Razz.

After all, if I REALLY thought this information was important, I would've kept it to myself, wouldn't I?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Ahaha . There is so Much doubt in the air. If you guys really think SrDr0 is really that much of a threat. Then Crush him in round one... Not so hard? Its funny how so many people are trying to sound like they're so good .. eg posts that say stuff like " OMFG, I knew what the preliminary round were before the hints were given Out BLah Blah". " Dont worry . You guys have all fallen into my trap"

May i Tell everyone else. Pay no notice to these people. You'll discover whose the real threat after round one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:29 pm

SlyPride wrote:Ahaha . There is so Much doubt in the air. If you guys really think SrDr0 is really that much of a threat. Then Crush him in round one... Not so hard? Its funny how so many people are trying to sound like they're so good .. eg posts that say stuff like " OMFG, I knew what the preliminary round were before the hints were given Out BLah Blah". " Dont worry . You guys have all fallen into my trap"

May i Tell everyone else. Pay no notice to these people. You'll discover whose the real threat after round one.

You've got to do something till then though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum