Introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction.

Post  lovedaisy on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Well since this is mandatory might as well start with a hopefully good introduction. After all Liar Game is all about the allies [well that and brains and information]. Right now I just joined so I have no clue as to what group I'm joining therefore I'm not going to go all out and ask for people randomly to be my friends - but hey if you want to I'm not stopping you.

My name is Daisy. I'm 16 and I currently go to a high school in Las Vegas. No this does not mean that I gamble and smoke and is one of the stereotypical gangster people you imagine that live in Las Vegas. I'm a straight laced AP student with sarcastic streak. I'm also Chinese [if you want to go into stereotypes here].

Reasons as to why I wanted to join. I loved Liar Game and thought that it would be interesting to see how an online version of it would play out especially since this game is so much about psychology and reading others when seeing them.

I never took psychology and I don't claim to be a genius [although I don't believe I am dumb either]. In fact considering how I joined pretty late I'm at a disadvantage here compared to many people. But despite that I'm honest [to my own allies that is] and I'm quite friendly and I believe this game will be funner as a group [with combined skills and intelligence] than being a lone wolf. Those tend to be weeded out first anyways.
lovedaisy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Lying

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction.

Post  Xanatos on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 am

welcome to the game, enjoy meeting everyone!
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top