My Intro :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Intro :)

Post  StarSnipingBiter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Okay so my real name is Jonathan and my last name is unimportant cause things can easily be used against others in the Lair Game so I'll keep all the important stuff about me confidential. Alright so I live in California and I'm in high school. I'm an "athletic" person but to an extent. I love to go out and run and jump and climb and what not but not to the extreme were I'd be buying 100 dollar running shoes...yeah I know a guy who did that and he's a weird one for sure. Anyways I love playing video games and my favs are Etrian Odyssey 1 and 2 and when 3 comes out that one will be a fav too. I also like playing my Digimon games and Blinx the Time Sweeper. I'm a pretty nice person all around but as is with most people: don't get on my bad side. You'll lose my trust in you the moment you tick me off and I'll try EVERYTHING to take you down and ANNIHILATE YOU!!! Well not really but yeah I won't help you, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! (>'_')>O here have a cookie for reading all of this

Last edited by StarSnipingBiter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

StarSnipingBiter
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Mental capability and kindness :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Intro :)

Post  Noroibito on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Haha! Razz Very nice intro there! Welcome to the game! Enjoy your stay. Smile
Noroibito
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Cooperation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Good luck, Prelim game starts in 2 days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm

" I'm a pretty nice person all around but as is with most people: don't get on my bad side. You'll lose my trust in you the moment you tick me off and I'll try EVERYTHING to take you down and ANNIHILATE YOU!!! Well not really but yeah I won't help you PERIOD!"

Seems like a good reason to target you too like with Ice ^^

Since I like to share advice, you might want to avoid using the word period since there is a lot of UK players here (me too) and in the UK we usually refer to period more as the girls monthly thing, not a full stop (as in ".") like you would usually refer to over there ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  StarSnipingBiter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Wow thanks everyone, I hope I can trust some of you lol. And I understand what you said fusionblu, I just wanted to make a point and I didn't mean to make it seem like I wanted to talk about something inappropriate. Sorry ^^

StarSnipingBiter
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Mental capability and kindness :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:56 pm

StarSnipingBiter wrote:Wow thanks everyone, I hope I can trust some of you lol. And I understand what you said fusionblu, I just wanted to make a point and I didn't mean to make it seem like I wanted to talk about something inappropriate. Sorry ^^

I know, it refers more to embarrasing yourself (like you, a guy having periods, lol) though ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityProvider on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 pm

fusionblu wrote:" Since I like to share advice, you might want to avoid using the word period since there is a lot of UK players here (me too) and in the UK we usually refer to period more as the girls monthly thing, not a full stop (as in ".") like you would usually refer to over there ^^

Really? The . is said stop? So at the end of a declarative sentence, there would be a stop?

Or is that just when you actually state the sentence end, like they do in telegrams?
[Because in America it's not really weird to say period like that. It's actually pretty common.]

Also, thank you for the cookie. *munches on it*
InsanityProvider
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Providing insanity.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm

It's actually said as "full stop", not "stop". Still, just goes to show differences.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 pm

im still waiting for my cookie in the mail
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityProvider on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 pm

fusionblu wrote:It's actually said as "full stop", not "stop". Still, just goes to show differences.

Cool. I love learning stuff about diff cultures and such. Now if I ever visit the UK I know never to use that term. Smile
InsanityProvider
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Providing insanity.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum