Planting the seed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planting the seed

Post  magesinferno on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Hello, hello, I am hoping this game will be interesting even if it does lack the physical feel and the atmosphere to be expected through staring eyes and hope the the masks have created a bunch of fun obstacles to dodge, not sure if I will get bored or not.

But I am an easy going guy, a little bit of university a little bit of business attempts, still looking for my stone to stand on above the surface.

That is all I'll say for that.

If anyone wants to grow with me in this game let me know, hush hush and all that or seek me out as part of their alliance also let me know based upon the requests I will base my preference upon that within 3 days.

Good luck to all those who feel they will need it no insult intended.
magesinferno
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : a little bit of everything nothing in absolute

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planting the seed

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Since your a beginner looking for the real goods, here's what you want to know to help you:

Read the rules, news and standard stuff important, so important that it tells you of the preliminary round that will happen in two days on 26th June 2010, 3:00PM EDT. (might want to carefully rethink that 3 days confirmation thing)

Secondly, to make up for the lack of physcal feel you would be give hints, hints which can only make sense if you decipher them like solving a possible, of course you need to look beyond the actual object to it's symbolic value and for text such as an odd sentence you need to link the odd stuff to things you may know of (very commonly known stuff actually). For hints the reward for the preliminary would be a special hint for Round 1 so yes you would want to really ready that.

Since you don't have hint yet you might want to look around and find a thread with the latest hints that have been give which a member named monday has supplied in a thread.

With that said, best of luck and enjoy the game and this forum of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Good luck, you're going to need it to find an alliance now. The cakes really cut up well now, dunno if anyone wants the extra pieces.

Back to top Go down

Post  magesinferno on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Yep, I agree I am just an extra piece of cake, but I am a sweet piece with many of the implied meanings of the word sweet, ^^, did not know the preliminary started that soon I admit and will take that under advisement, regardless without an alliance you can get through a few rounds, and some games will hopefully be like the actual liar game and will leave people power instrumental to winning and thus you will always be seeking allies, especially if its in turn format where teams are a necessity and at that time I will be engulfed regardless. Turn based games are more interesting regardless, might not catch my interest as an escape from boredom otherwise so it does not matter.

Any enforcements to have it so people actually play instead of joining and doing nothing thus making easy passes through the first half of the game?
magesinferno
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:19 pm

magesinferno wrote:Yep, I agree I am just an extra piece of cake, but I am a sweet piece with many of the implied meanings of the word sweet, ^^, did not know the preliminary started that soon I admit and will take that under advisement, regardless without an alliance you can get through a few rounds, and some games will hopefully be like the actual liar game and will leave people power instrumental to winning and thus you will always be seeking allies, especially if its in turn format where teams are a necessity and at that time I will be engulfed regardless. Turn based games are more interesting regardless, might not catch my interest as an escape from boredom otherwise so it does not matter.

Any enforcements to have it so people actually play instead of joining and doing nothing thus making easy passes through the first half of the game?

Probably, if people don't turn up to the game or not give a reason for absence, their account shall be deleted, that is fact.

More can come to light soon, possibly during the game too.

Back to top Go down

Post  magesinferno on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 pm

okies, just got the email about that too about them being deleted, but you never know some may lose interest as the game progresses as well enabling easy wins no real deficit involved for leaving all depends on the hook of the progression I suppose. We will see how it goes as you stated.

magesinferno
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:38 pm

magesinferno wrote:okies, just got the email about that too about them being deleted, but you never know some may lose interest as the game progresses as well enabling easy wins no real deficit involved for leaving all depends on the hook of the progression I suppose. We will see how it goes as you stated.

I hope you get associated with things quick since the preliminary is near and you would indeed want to follow surfeit King's advise too with the alliancing.

Back to top Go down

Post  magesinferno on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 pm

yep, awaiting to be grouped currently so I know where to prioritise with my requests for allies, going to prepare a request for allies in the mean time.
magesinferno
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 pm

welcome and goodluck
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top