THE COLOR MESSAGE....! An In-Depth Analysis Based Off Of Favorite Colors

Go down

THE COLOR MESSAGE....! An In-Depth Analysis Based Off Of Favorite Colors

Post  Nidoran on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:49 am

Round 5 players and ex-players, reveal to me your favorite color. I will write an in-depth analysis based off of that and guess your identity.

Do you refuse to believe I can do this accurately? If so, tell me your favorite color. There is nothing to lose.

Either way, I will be the one to win this Round. As I said previously, on a different thread, your attempts to win are futile.

Nidoran
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : ...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE COLOR MESSAGE....! An In-Depth Analysis Based Off Of Favorite Colors

Post  Pidgeot on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 am

Great Scott! It's Dysania! Quick everyone, vote Nidoran as Dysania! What a mistake!
Pidgeot
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Being Anonymous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloyster on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:13 pm

^ WIN
Cloyster
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidoran on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:12 pm

FOOLS. Do not mock this serious study of the human mind. I already know both your identities. Leave and let the next victim post.

Nidoran
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slowbro on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 pm

blue
Slowbro
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnemite on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 am

My favourite colour is THUNDERSHOCK!!!!!!!
Magnemite
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Electrocution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidoran on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 am

I genuinely respect you, Slowbro.
You show signs of intelligence far greater than those here who are unwilling to acknowledge or see my brilliance.

You say "blue". Not a specific kind of blue, but just "blue". Blue is an incredibly popular favorite color. Blue indicates that you wish to appear normal. I know you though, Mister Blue. I know that you are not normal, as I am inside of your mind at this very moment. Do not conceal your brilliance underneath the mask of an average person. No, you are exceptional. Not as marvelous as me, as no one can be, but you stand out. You accuse me of lying, saying that you are nothing special? You caught me in the act. You truly are the epitome of an average human being and lack creativity and a memorable personality. You also sometimes cry at night, after realizing how you have failed in your life so far. Do not fear. You have not done much of value in your life and those regrets are holding you back, but I can see you somewhere. Stop thinking those thoughts, Blue, and jump into the ocean. You will drown in the salty water, and as you drown, you will look up and think: "Why?"

Why? The reason is that creatures such as Magnemite over here believe that Thundershock is a color.

Magnemite, do you grasp what that tells me? That tells me that you, sir, seem to believe this is amusing. It is not. I know you, as well. You feebly attempt to make people laugh, and yes, they will laugh. They will laugh at you because you did not take this study of the human mind seriously. You pathetic cretin. I pity you.

Nidoran
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slowbro on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

I don't think I ever stopped laughing while reading your very thought-out response, Xanatos.
Slowbro
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starmie on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 am

purple?
Starmie
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidoran on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 am

Even after I spoke the harsh truth about Slowbro, you are willing to receive an analysis of yourself. Your bravery is admirable, Starmie.

Purple tells me that you are feminine. Indeed, feminine. This feminine appearance of yours stands out amongst the excessive attempts at masculinity and strength. You did try to seem brave, didn't you? I know what you actually are. You are a scared little girl. You are desperately afraid of losing and thus using this royal and strong purple to disguise your fear. Purple, purple, purple is the color. The color of a hippopotamus in the mind of some misguided child. Do you enjoy being a hippopotamus, Starmie? Of course not. Hippopotamuses are typically seen as large and unattractive, the way you look on your computer. Aesthetics should not matter so much, but they do.

I advise you to wear black instead of purple. This will display the darkness and fear inside of your soul. Purple is the color for those who are royal and superior to others, Starmie. People such as myself. However, purple is inferior to me. Everyone in this game is inferior to me and everything in this world is inferior to me. Little Purple Idolizer, do not be a Slowbro. He finds humor in the truth, but you should see the truth as I have told it- as a serious revelation. This will further you as a person, a person more like me. Princess Purple, remember these words.

Nidoran
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloyster on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 pm

nidoran i have to say u came with basic ideas of whos who in the round but if i can tell u one thing that might tell u something useful its that u r hopeless ur guesses at peoples personalities is off and that shows just how far off the mark ur guesses will be but that doesnt matter since ur identity is obvious by the imitations uve been pulling and that will be ur downfall
as uve been saying this all the time i will quote u: u r a pitiful cretin
Cloyster
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Glass on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Are you taking requests from non-pokemon? My favourite colour is green.
Glass
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Musketeer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down