Greetings

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intro

Post  Pandaman on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Hello, hello, it is I, the amazing, the legendary, Pandaman! Half man, half Panda, half awesome.. I shall use my knowledge of all things black, white, and awesome to easily put this game in the bag. So to all of those who think they can take on the panda, I say but one thing: bring it!
Pandaman
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Panda prowess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm nepence. I suspect you all have about as much reason to believe what I say as you do to doubt it, so I suppose I shouldn't really bother saying anything.

In any case, good luck to you all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurifuji on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am

Oh~
Frosty's trying to be clever here isn't he?

Well, I think that what you're trying to do now is just pointless, 'cause there could be countless things they're trying to do.
- Maybe they just simply misundestood? As the title of this thread is "Greetings", it could also mean that all greetings should go here.
- Or maybe they want you to think them as "stupid", which you indirectly said there. With that they wouldn't possess no harm in your eyes, making it easy to backstab you.
- Ofcourse if they were smart, they thought that it would come to this, when you reveal piece of your true nature.

Patience, patience ~

And remember that if you're too offensive people don't wanna form alliance with you, as they see you as "Yokoya".
And no, it's certainly NOT too early to form alliances, believe me~

Oh, and back to the topic.
I'm Markka, and I'm open for nicknames.
I am quite honest, outgoing and pretty much social and fun-loving person.
I like many things and dislike only a few.
Feel free to ask something if you want ~
Kurifuji
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Observation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vankazen on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:26 am

Hello, this is Vankazen, from Spain. Gotta say I love Liar Game and all that kind. If you don't mind, I'll be myself, not a pj Razz

Vankazen
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Suspicious...Very suspicious...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:18 am

"but just know that crossing me isn't something you're going to want to be doing."
Is that so? Seems like all the more reason to do so ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  blahblahblah on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:48 am

Ice the frosty cat wrote:Allow me to make a simple observation.
Every single one of you decided to introduce yourself in this thread, didn't you?
The general behaviour on forums, is that you make your own thread, is it not? So, for what reason has everyone posted their introductions in the same thread, I wonder?
I'll tell you. You all saw that Fanged decided to introduce him here too, and immediately got the impression that all introductions were to be had in this thread, did you not?

The game has not even begun yet, and even so, I've managed to prove that everyone who posted after Fanged has a fairly weak mindset, in that they'll follow the crowd. No matter what common sense tells you is the right answer, you feel as if you must go with the majority.
This is good to know, I should be able to use this against you...

I have no excuses, I got caught in to thinking that this is the thread where you are going to post your introductions/greetings. But BASED on the title of the thread and not because of Fanged's post. I'm contradicting myself by giving an excuse, but whatever. We'll see... We'll see... If you can use this against us. Nice careful observation by the way though.
blahblahblah
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Figure it out yourself

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vankazen on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:49 am

I posted here because I'm so lazy to make a new thread Razz

Vankazen
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Suspicious...Very suspicious...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Noroibito on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Best to keep posting here. Keeps things a little organized. But also slightly chaotic.
Noroibito
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Cooperation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlight on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 pm

fusionblu wrote:"but just know that crossing me isn't something you're going to want to be doing."
Is that so? Seems like all the more reason to do so ^^

I have to agree with that statement ^_^
Moonlight
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : bleh....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Vankazen wrote:I posted here because I'm so lazy to make a new thread Razz

Same reason I posted my intro on someone else's thread. Nice to know I'm not the only lazy person around here.

Last edited by monday on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:47 pm

And I posted somewhere else because, surprisingly, I didn't read this thread first. Rolling Eyes

Guten Tag! I'm Andre.
Andre
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Secrecy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .x.Crii.x. on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Hello, my name is Cristel but I go by Crii for short.

My main interest in participating is not to kill time, but mostly to observe ways in which everyone will work under pressure and at the same time to apply a few strategies of my own.

I'm a generally nice person and I also tend to look deeply into people's characters. Anyway, my strength would be that I like to look outside the box, and that I am not afraid or against lying. Like I've been taught, if you want to succeed, you need money and you need talent to lie to your peers.

I guess that would be all. Nice to meet you all.
.x.Crii.x.
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Strategy and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Every single one of you decided to introduce yourself in this thread, didn't you?
The general behaviour on forums, is that you make your own thread, is it not? So, for what reason has everyone posted their introductions in the same thread, I wonder?
I'll tell you. You all saw that Fanged decided to introduce him here too, and immediately got the impression that all introductions were to be had in this thread, did you not?

The game has not even begun yet, and even so, I've managed to prove that everyone who posted after Fanged has a fairly weak mindset, in that they'll follow the crowd. No matter what common sense tells you is the right answer, you feel as if you must go with the majority.

Should I feel insecure by the obvious deduction, or perhaps attack you, which might lower your opinion of me? I'll choose the latter.

"No matter what common sense tells you is the right answer, you feel as if you must go with the majority."

Lame, sounds like something a Yokoya follower would say. You do understand this is the internet, so attempting to sound smart here is like saying "I'm a failure" in real life.

"You all saw that Fanged decided to introduce him here too, and immediately got the impression that all introductions were to be had in this thread, did you not?"

That's too general, make it a bit less obvious you're obsessed with Yokoya.

Really, does anyone on this game know how to trick other people, besides following the LG Manga?

" So, for what reason has everyone posted their introductions in the same thread, I wonder?"

I can barely see on these Forums, how the hell am I going to notice a button? I only noticed the reply button through luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:06 am

Congratulations? And how does that give you Any insight at all about the game or how it will progress. Besides. It is not Fanged's Post which attracted everyone here. It was the fact that the topic said "NEW POST" Instinctively everyone clicked on the thread. Even you did at one point.

Also please get your facts right. We did not follow the crowd. We followed Curiosity

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice the frosty cat on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:28 am

Jesus, people are taking this far too personally. When I posted that, there had been no activity on the board. It's not like I was completely serious with my post, and I was only trying to get a little discussion started. I don't get why so many people are acting as if I was being oh so horrible to them. Lighten up.
Ice the frosty cat
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Lateral thinking~

View user profile http://mitadakesaga.webcomic.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:07 am

They are desperate to seem like they aren't stupid sheep and they are also aiming to destroy whatever confidence you may have. Your posts make it seem like you are analyzing, and that scares them leading to their defense mechanisms being triggered. This shows a sensitive personality and too much pride... Will this lead to their downfalls, I wonder?
----
My terrible attempt at analyzing. I wasn't being serious, and Ice might not have been either. Isn't it more interesting if people try to understand each other? If we all posted short introductions that gave nothing away, and nothing of value, this would be so boring. If you guys want Ice to seem sort of antagonistic, then whatever. That adds to the fun!

Anyways, enjoy yourselves, people~!
<--with the help of this killer clown smiley. (:
monday
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:28 am

@surfeit King I like how good you are at criticising Ice the frosty cat, but you might want to calm down since Ice the frosty cat was clear not serious about the post, it was probably there to trick people with weak minds or perhap let people be lazy. As for the forum, yes I have to agree, while the colour looks cool and matches up with the manga, it is actually difficult to see which is why he too me a while to notice where things are so the two things that could be use to improve this website would be to have a clearer colour scheme and possibly improve how the signature thing works since my signature only appear once I got the settings right and then post a comment to see the results (I was hoping for it to be refreshed on all of my previous posts).

@Ice the frosty cat Since this is the liar game it is only natural that we will be finding people who like to role play by playing this game for real and going all in and that; and also finding childish idiots like the psychic guy -_-

@monday I really have to agree with that strong point you brought up which was just being secretive and everything with posting information, when I first got here there were no posts in the Tournament and General Discussion which is why I became the first to do so in those sections to encourage people to share information so thing would be interesting and worth while and not a constant statemate from the beginning

I just decide to reply since those comments did interest me, that will be all from me for now ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah, I should perhaps tone it down. So I was wondering, does anyone know how to get to the chatroom they are using for Round 1? I can't find it, my Google skills are nil.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

surfeit King wrote:Yeah, I should perhaps tone it down. So I was wondering, does anyone know how to get to the chatroom they are using for Round 1? I can't find it, my Google skills are nil.

We would be using Ventrilo, details for the room will only come to light when the game starts and I assume there will be a one hour wait, although I advise on arriving on time ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueAnonyman on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Wait - I thought that round 1 was to be played on the forum, and the other rounds over Ventrilo. Am I being an idiot?
TrueAnonyman
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Fanatical attention to detail.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice the frosty cat on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

There's going to be a preliminary round in the chatroom. The prize is information on the first game
Ice the frosty cat
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Lateral thinking~

View user profile http://mitadakesaga.webcomic.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:54 pm

The preliminary is the chatroom when you go to the portal, isn't it? And for Round 1, we use Ventrilo.
monday
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:20 pm

TrueAnonyman wrote:Wait - I thought that round 1 was to be played on the forum, and the other rounds over Ventrilo. Am I being an idiot?

Sorry, I myself don't much very well about it too much, I thought we was using Ventrilo.

Back to top Go down

Clarification

Post  Leronira on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:24 pm

The preliminary round will be held over the chatbox. Round One will be held on the forums. Rounds following will be held on Ventrilo.
Leronira
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Simple Explainations

View user profile http://liar-game.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:37 pm

@Leronira Thanks, that clears things up for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum