We cover joy with religion.

Go down

We cover joy with religion.

Post  NastyMan on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 am

What we don't often accept to be aware of, is that many spiritual techniques, religions that one follows and even cults are just covers for more simple urges, emotional needs and desires.

Sometime, for we can't just explain everyone our sudden urge to just dance or laugh or run or hang out, we cover our did and ways under the classify of religious activity... Sometimes in a fear of being caught irresponsible, manipulative, misbehaved, insane, etc...

Sometimes we just want to dance for joy, sing for joy, do something because we enjoy... Yet many "spiritual gurus" can't just admit that they seek to fool out or do something that society is not accept as it is abnormal... Well, it happens allot when it comes to justifying sexual intercourse, but sometime more simple acts like sitting in the park, resting or observing will be called meditation... Dancing and running and playing will turn into a worship ritual and you got that... We lie to ourselves and others that we just want to have a break from the everyday and society... Therefore, we let religion excuses to cover it... Sometimes we can cover it by science... I mean, if you ask me why I go break dance in a middle of somewhere... It is because it is healthy and good for my body... Develop muscles and improves accuracy agility, No... We can't just have fun with no excuse! We must give a reason or else we will be mocked!

Why can't we just fool around just for joy? Why job can't wait? Are we too grown up to just play and have to come up with an excuse because everyone here is too mature not to have a reason? Why always we must do what is normal? What is related to the main religion and belief? Why giving any excuse to people that die from a gun like we die?

Days by days, spiritual groups and cults come up as we hide our desires to be proud of ourselves, our bodies, our talents... As we hide our urge to just do something we love, or to cover urges that seems abnormal so people won't mock us... Why? Mostly... Why is it if we don't do anything violent or dangerous to self or others? Can't we just love and be nice to each other? Won't someone here deserve a warm hug from time to time? Be loved? <3

Little hint for you... More than I wanted to join this game, I just wanted to share these simple ideas with you all... !

Yes. Liar game was an excuse for some hugglez with you! =)

Peace and luvs! <3
NastyMan
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wrath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We cover joy with religion.

Post  Xanatos on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:02 pm

you couldnt be more right nastyman. the expansion of religion is due to progressive disinterest in the practices (within the Western world), people have no interest in the old structures and rituals, so religion pushes itself into our lives, claiming responsibility for things we do. look at that beautiful sunrise/look at god's work. my friend got cured of cancer/thank the lord for saving him. oh those poor people who died in the floods/its gods wrath for the government supporting gay marriage (no honestly the last one is 100% true, somone tried claiming that). In the past, if you didnt know something, it was the norm to just go "god is mysterious" and stop thinking. with the introduction of the internet, evolution of television and radio, and progression of academia, that laziness has ended as more and more things are solved by science, so now religion turns away from nature and onto humans, reminding us that we wouldnt be here if not for him, so give thanks or ull go to hell.

and thats interesting isnt it, the old carrot and stick method. with donkeys, to make them move where u want, u have a carrot in front to entice them, and a stick behind to scare them, much the same way the church treats the human race. they thump on about the 'carrot' of heaven, be good and worship god and ull live for ever with god, then scare us with the 'stick' of hell, be bad and ull spend forever burning in the fires of hell. the church whips us into conformity, bent on securing and maintaining its position within society forever.
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

And you know something? Man?

Post  NastyMan on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 am

They sometimes turn a human to an ass with this method of sticks and carrots... Once you learn to think what is really good for you and your fellow humans, and you act according to high moral standards and the passion to make others feel good and secure, they can turn you ages back into a much inferior thinking that I just found to be obsessive due to excessive fear of the stick method, hell... You can't do things that are moral or healthy for you since they are forbidden... And then, to many people they will then choose to explain that our rules have been given to us as an healthy advice, or for better life and achieving in life, sometimes completely missing the original intent of doing them, and the measure of it being so forbidden... Anyway, If it had to be that way, let's not call it religion but realize that we got these as strict laws and this is a life-way, not a religion... If God did gave us rules it is a path for respecting it's beings and give fair living and equality to live without suffer for each one of us.
NastyMan
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wrath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We cover joy with religion.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down