Twelve Revival Thread

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Lespar on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 am

Xanatos wrote:
Captain Obko wrote:
Xanatos wrote:why are you still talking? aren't you that washed up bitter guy who won't buy his own ally a revival ticket? I don't know why you think she's my ally, she lost didn't she? A defining trait of people of people who take orders from you I believe. Me and my friends are raising money for a ticket, don't know if we'll be able to get it in on time, but in the whole scheme of things it doesn't really matter who revives her, its not like the person who does is going to be glorified or respected or anything, theyre just a nice guy/girl.

SO PLEASE, people send your donations into twelve so she can revive herself!

You seem to be very confused here, so maybe I should clear things up.
This is a thread I created, in order for you to stop trolling other peoples' threads. An appropriate response, don't you think?
Second of all, she is obviously your ally if you want to revive her. You weren't this engaged in appropriating Monday's situation after RR1, so it naturally follow that Twelve's situation has a much stronger urgency to you. This means you either are her ally or would like her to be her ally. Whatever the case might be I can think of nothing that would please me more than you throwing that precious money of yours away, but the fact you know about our supposed relationship and the fact you don't need to take credit for her revival is a dead giveaway.
And why I am certain people usually follow your agenda to the letter, the fact I am not does not make me a bad person. I simply want to give away the money to the person most likely to be Liar King. Losers will come and go, but there will only ever be one winner, and I think it would mean more to him/her if he/she got to win, than to delay the inevitable loss of someone else.

Not that i wish to brag or draw attention to myself, but since its you who is confused ill add that i donated 95% of my yen to Monday, as well as actively campaigning others to do the same. the more who can be in the game the better, especially if its you, coz its REALLLY REALLLY funnny watching you lose. Not just during the game when your panic mode sets in and everytihng u do is super-predicatable, but also post-game when the excuses start coming in about the game being based on luck. You go back, and think about allllll those 'unlucky' things that happened to you, take a step back, and tell me you werent completely, totally, and utterly out played.
I'm sensing a tad of tension between you guys (cos i'm awesome at reading people Razz).
Anyway, let's just focus on the fact that it issss just a game. I mean; while arguing with idiots people with interesting perspectives is fun, the argument is kind of a -"you suck" ".... no you suck!" "..... noooo you suck!" -argument (which is silly and boring).

Also, Captain Obko, I've enjoyed playing against your.... minions(?), if it's possible for you to get back in the game I'd enjoy playing a proper game against you.



Aaaaaaaaaanyway, point is, how do i do a transfer again? I've forgotten the process (there's some thread somewhere or something isn't there?).

Lespar
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : free cookies
Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 24
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Nearco on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:24 pm

PM a dealer saying you want to do the transfer.
avatar
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker
Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 33
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  LSRose on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Honestly, I wouldn't be talking, Lespar... and minions? Seriously? You never had any?
avatar
LSRose
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : Killer intuition
Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Khione on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Oh wow. The word minions always reminds me of those black bat-thingys with red glowing eyes.


Very Happy And those I do have.
avatar
Khione
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Love of Imagination
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : On my computer. ;)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  LSRose on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 pm

um............ anyways... KEY! KEY! KEY! We beat the tigersharks!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
LSRose
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : Killer intuition
Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Twelve of Spades on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 am

... xD I didn't even find my own 'revival' thread ;_;

That does it. I shall be more active! (I was less active due to becoming addicted to a certain Korean TV show and also a bright and shiny new story idea... sorry...)

Whatever, I will be more active and I sincerely thank you all! >w<
avatar
Twelve of Spades
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Love of Mind Games
Posts : 255
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 22
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  monday on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 am

LSRose wrote:Honestly, I wouldn't be talking, Lespar... and minions? Seriously? You never had any?

They are all silly, Rose~ Taking the game so seriously and accusing other people of being minions. >___>

Also...
XDDD
You didn't see this until now Spades, lol.... You are now saved, congrats. Very Happy
avatar
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.
Posts : 813
Join date : 2010-06-21
Location : Unknown.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Twelve of Spades on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:21 am

Yes, I unfortunately didn't see this until now ^^"

... well the arguement's over now, right?

Also, just as an interesting little tidbit, the most unusual word I can think of is Igloo. It's so strange when you say it... igloo... i-gu-loo... igloo~...
avatar
Twelve of Spades
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Love of Mind Games
Posts : 255
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 22
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  LSRose on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 am

SPADES! YOU'RE BACK!!! Anyways...
Monday! Do you still think we're adorable?! And yes, minions. I feel like I've been implicitly accused of being one! Evil or Very Mad HMPH! Go ahead and prove me wrong, Lespar! Mad haha jkjk ^^" I'm high on lactic acid and exhaustion right now, so don't pay attention to anything that doesn't sound quite like me XD


Last edited by LSRose on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMAR)
avatar
LSRose
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : Killer intuition
Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  monday on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Yes, I still think you guys are completely adorable. Very Happy
-has not seen pure adorableness in the forums lately, and is happy to see it again-
Prove that you're not a minion, yeah! Go forth and... be non minion-y!
Cool
avatar
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.
Posts : 813
Join date : 2010-06-21
Location : Unknown.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Khione on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Twelve of Spades wrote:Yes, I unfortunately didn't see this until now ^^"

... well the arguement's over now, right?

Also, just as an interesting little tidbit, the most unusual word I can think of is Igloo. It's so strange when you say it... igloo... i-gu-loo... igloo~...

Hopefully.... xD

Igloo? :D I've always wanted to visit one of those ice hotels.
avatar
Khione
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Love of Imagination
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : On my computer. ;)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Solarium King on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 pm

LSRose wrote:SPADES! YOU'RE BACK!!! Anyways...
Monday! Do you still think we're adorable?! And yes, minions. I feel like I've been implicitly accused of being one! Evil or Very Mad HMPH! Go ahead and prove me wrong, Lespar! Mad haha jkjk ^^" I'm high on lactic acid and exhaustion right now, so don't pay attention to anything that doesn't sound quite like me XD

High on lactic acid = drinking muscle fluid.

...?

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.
Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  LSRose on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:19 pm

@Solarium King:
Not really... lactate practices on the swim team means that you'll be high on lactic acid once you're done.
avatar
LSRose
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : Killer intuition
Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Solarium King on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

LSRose wrote:@Solarium King:
Not really... lactate practices on the swim team means that you'll be high on lactic acid once you're done.

You know what getting high is right? It's when your brain slows down because of hallucinogens or neurotics. Lactic acid is not a neurotic. It's something that your body produces when you work out too much. If you mean lactation, that is breastfeeding...

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.
Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Xanatos on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:49 pm

i think its pretty clear what she actually means though.

and after a bball game i still consider myself 'high' on testosterone because its altering my state of mind.
avatar
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)
Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 26
Location : Western Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Dysania on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Solarium King wrote:
LSRose wrote:@Solarium King:
Not really... lactate practices on the swim team means that you'll be high on lactic acid once you're done.

You know what getting high is right? It's when your brain slows down because of hallucinogens or neurotics. Lactic acid is not a neurotic. It's something that your body produces when you work out too much. If you mean lactation, that is breastfeeding...

I think you mean narcotics? Wink

And if she says 'high on lactic acid', that could be 'high' as in quantity: having a huge buildup of it in your body, which is sorta the point of anaerobic exercise. Wink

But yeah, sport does release endorphins and all that stuff.

Lactating is another matter altogether. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Dysania
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I can put my entire fist in my mouth! =D
Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 32
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Ace of Spades on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Xanatos wrote:i think its pretty clear what she actually means though.

and after a bball game i still consider myself 'high' on testosterone because its altering my state of mind.

You would be wrong as testosterone is the hormone for males, which only relates to growth for the human body for developing male characteristics, and not this chemical within the brain that activates which makes you want to work out or play longer by naturally enhancing certain parts of the brain during the work out or game. I know what this chemical does and the fact that it does exist, but I don't remember the name unfortunately since I haven't studied science for quite a while.

EDIT: I think endorphins would be the name of the chemical I was talking about.
avatar
Ace of Spades
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Returning
Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 25
Location : London, England, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Nearco on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:06 pm

And anyway, you sniff lactic acid. Drinking it is plain stupid.
avatar
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker
Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 33
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Solarium King on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Nearco wrote:And anyway, you sniff lactic acid. Drinking it is plain stupid.

There should be a like button on this forums just for this...

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.
Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  LSRose on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm

No, I do NOT mean lactation! Are Xanatos and Dysania the only people who get it...? 'high on lactic acid' - athlete's term, I guess?
avatar
LSRose
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : Killer intuition
Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Khione on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

... Calm down Rosie. xD I think I get it.

Maybe.

But I should.
avatar
Khione
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Love of Imagination
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : On my computer. ;)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  LSRose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Khione wrote:... Calm down Rosie. xD I think I get it.

Maybe.

But I should.
I'm being as calm as possible right now, Key... and SOMEONE'S onto you, just as a little warning...
And TWELVE! KEY! One more little warning, but if you send me e-mails anytime soon, keep it LIGHT! LOL
avatar
LSRose
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : Killer intuition
Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Nearco on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:10 pm

LSRose wrote:No, I do NOT mean lactation! Are Xanatos and Dysania the only people who get it...? 'high on lactic acid' - athlete's term, I guess?

I got it. Apparently my jokes go over people's heads.

What's really surprising is that other people don't get your comment. Stupid American education system.
avatar
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker
Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 33
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Khione on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Uh... Rosie? What have I done? T_T

Aaanyways, it's because I've been doing MUN. I accidentally called people delegates... DELEGATES of all things.

But anyways, poor you.
avatar
Khione
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Love of Imagination
Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : On my computer. ;)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  LSRose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 pm

I wholeheartedly agree, Nearco-san
I heard you met a bunch of kids from our school, Key! Hope you didn't have TOO much of an urge to kill some (1?) of them Razz
avatar
LSRose
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : Killer intuition
Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Seoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twelve Revival Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum