Psychiatry... It supress us!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Indeed.

Post  NastyMan on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:37 pm

When it comes to a healthy state and condition, the drugs that are being given to patients, they reduce effectiveness in work and on every-day's activities, that means that a treated patient could not be able to defend himself in case of a danger well as a regular citizen or a well being one.

When it comes to one's sake of health the drugs, tough they were intended to remove what psychiatrists think is wrong they cause a patient lose many of his abilities, talents and the everyday's, Therefore, making a patient more of a burden for the entire society. As a patient of psychiatry is less being able to work, earn money and support other people. Remember, A treatment can take life-time...!
NastyMan
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wrath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychiatry... It supress us!

Post  Twelve of Spades on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:56 am

...... I missed a lot...

^^" I am sorry for causing such a disturbance in my absence... I will be more active from now on (and I feel like I'm spamming the threads now so I'll stop putting that in every one of my posts...)

Personally, I don't think any substance that messes with something as complex as the human mind can be very good. Humans don't even fully understand their own minds yet psychiatrists attempt to 'fix' things using chemicals and such...

I suppose there is the patient's choice linked into all this, however I believe a lot of people would simply accept the psychiatrist's advice under the logic of 'S/he is a doctor, so they're probably correct.'

... I think I didn't realy contribute to this properly but oh well. I'll be back ^^"
Twelve of Spades
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Love of Mind Games

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you Twelve. This was efficient!

Post  NastyMan on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:13 am

This was efficient and right indeed.
Alex Jones, he for example asked a very right claim... Why people are treated that way now-days but humanity and whales, and lions and all the living creatures on earth... They exists for thousands of years at least, and none of them ever before needed any use of psychiatric medication... I mean, we are being treated maybe over the last 100 years... What was about all the people who were living before that period of time? I guess that so many of us just done very well without prescriptions!

Same we can say about Jesus or some religions... Yes... A friend of my'n. He told me that he can't believe that people got no hope before Jesus came... Therefore, Why were they created if they couldn't receive a path to salvation?

How all the people before the drugs era could make a living? As far as I know many didn't even thought to have these problems described by psychiatry as mental issues! I say that if psychiatry was existed in the age of Abraham, or in the era of King Solomon, and it observed mental issues the same way as today, then no one had any right for any rituals of worship toward any kind of God... Or perhaps, if it was being used by religion, we would be living today in a dark era of illiteracy and ignorance.
NastyMan
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wrath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychiatry... It supress us!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum