A diary

Go down

A diary

Post  Ice the frosty cat on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 pm

What I'm doing, is writing a personal diary/log, of the events that transpire in this game. It's helping me keep track of all the complicated events that are already buzzing around, plus, it'll be nice to look back on, considering this seems like a one in a life time experience.
Of course, this diary is completely private and is NOT online...for the moment at least.

What I'd suggest, is that other players do the same. It'd be interesting, if after the game has concluded, we could collaborate them and figure out exactly what strategies and measures everyone took. It wouldn't be very nice if there were things that went unexplained in the end, which is highly likely seeing as this is real life.
It'd also be nice if we could all stay friends or something after the tournament's over too. Sure, we may be bitter enemies as far as we know right now, but most of you seem like awesome people and it'd be great to make lifelong friends from this, heh =P
Ice the frosty cat
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Lateral thinking~

View user profile http://mitadakesaga.webcomic.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: A diary

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Not too bad of an idea. I'll make one too.

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm

That is a brilliant idea. I want to make a diary of what's going on now, just like you. I can make pages for different members and what I have observed, especially helpful because my memory sucks. If a lot of us did this and then compared at the end, it would be a masterpiece. We could learn so much about people. It will be a lot of fun. I hope I can make actual friends. Some people seem great, but what if they turn out to be backstabbers? It will be hard to make true friends here, but I'll try. ^^ Some people look past the competition and don't get too caught up in it. It's nice to meet other people with the same interests who aren't going too crazy about this thing.
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 pm

I suppose it would be difficult now to track all my activity since I've already done a lot here and I have yet to do even more stuff ^^

Back to top Go down

Re: A Diary

Post  The Mighty Falcon on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:58 pm

A Diary huh? That doesn't seem like too bad of an idea. It would help me keep track of various players, and may be a key element to succeeding in the competition. At the same time it would be a great thing to look back on. If all or most of the players did this it would be interesting to see what they wrote down, it would reveal a lot about the persons character.

Being friends after the game is over is also a good idea, this type of tournament is very rare and since we have all read liar game, we all must have something in common. Thank you for suggesting this it is a great idea! Smile
The Mighty Falcon
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Domination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueAnonyman on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:25 pm

What a fascinating idea! If I have time, I might put together some kind of diary as well.
TrueAnonyman
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Fanatical attention to detail.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Interesting idea but i will pass I would rather take in the experience and think about it at present then dwell on it after the game ends. Although I would love to look at yours Smile

Idk I guess I am not a diary person plus I think people will start over thinking things and getting to over worked, I don't want to psych myself out I would rather figure it out the old fashion way
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : hopefully something

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 pm

I've already started Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content