Buenas Noches, Bonjour, Shalom, and Konichiwa

Go down

Buenas Noches, Bonjour, Shalom, and Konichiwa

Post  Prince on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm

The introduction forum was locked, so I walked up a couple of flights of stairs and ended up here. Ahhhhhhhh, Culture. Culture is what makes us unique. What disembodies us from the boundaries of race, you may inquire. In the words of dear Romeo, "A rose of any other name would smell as sweet". What does it mean to be “black”, and what does it mean to be “white”. They may be completely opposite shades on Sir Isaac Newton’s color wheel, but are they really inimical to one another in the wheel of life? Some may believe so. Proceeding, my first interpretation of this fine establishment was the differentiating cultures. I believe we as humans all carry an intrinsic love for one another, a predilection to do what is right, not only to conciliate ourselves, but to bring forth the theory of reciprocity, the constant struggle between man and request. You are dismissed, gentle men and gentle ladies!
Prince
Banned

Liar Game Skill : Glamour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buenas Noches, Bonjour, Shalom, and Konichiwa

Post  Morte on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 am

I like trains.
Morte
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Fap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 am

LOL at morte, i havent actually laughed out loud while on the computer in a long time.
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twelve of Spades on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:43 am

xDDDD
Twelve of Spades
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Love of Mind Games

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:44 am

XDDDD
[Prince, go sign the petition for your death!]
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LSRose on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:23 am

Prince wrote:The introduction forum was locked, so I walked up a couple of flights of stairs and ended up here. Ahhhhhhhh, Culture. Culture is what makes us unique. What disembodies us from the boundaries of race, you may inquire. In the words of dear Romeo, "A rose of any other name would smell as sweet". What does it mean to be “black”, and what does it mean to be “white”. They may be completely opposite shades on Sir Isaac Newton’s color wheel, but are they really inimical to one another in the wheel of life? Some may believe so. Proceeding, my first interpretation of this fine establishment was the differentiating cultures. I believe we as humans all carry an intrinsic love for one another, a predilection to do what is right, not only to conciliate ourselves, but to bring forth the theory of reciprocity, the constant struggle between man and request. You are dismissed, gentle men and gentle ladies!

Hmmmmmmmmmm...it may not be important to you, but people ARE inclined to stay near people alike with them (be it looks, race, or ethnic group)
LSRose
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : Killer intuition

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down