Memento Mori -Forum game-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memento Mori -Forum game-

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:18 am

We all walk in the light, day after day. We go about our lives blissfully unaware of anything lingering in the shadows waiting to harm us.

Things are about to change.

Regulate, verb: to put in good order, to make things right.

The barrier that protects our world from the other has snapped. There are certain places where it's always seemed thin. Strange things happen every day that cannot be explained, but recently there has been a much larger influx of the unexplained. People missing, cattle mutilated. Carcasses found.

My name is Jonathan Black

That's all you need to know about my identity. I've probably said too much already. Our numbers are dwindling. Our ranks are fading. 7 years ago I founded an organization called The Regulators. No one else was willing to stand up and push back against whatever these..things are, so I took the initiative... and we're taking new recruits.

10 of you, Lucky 10 are going to undertake a mission so frightening, that some of you won't survive.... I won't bore you with details, but the last one standing is going to get a nice prize. A very nice prize indeed.

Your first mission takes place soon. As soon as we get 10 volunteers. You will need a high tolerance for psychological torment.

I need some good recruits and I need them now. I don't care about your age or background. I am taking the first 10 of you to sign up. All you need to do to sign up is email me at 1992kisy@gmail.com Do it soon, this can't wait much longer.

Volunteers;
1. Monday
2. Crys
3. Spades
4. Xan
5. Kiria
6. the ?
7. Glass
8. BadPlayer
9. Lero
10. Emi

Last edited by ChibiSirenity on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Memento Mori -Forum game-

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:02 pm

last call for signups.

See me in the xat if you want to join

Back to top Go down

Re: Memento Mori -Forum game-

Post  JBlack on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:39 am

Guest wrote:We all walk in the light, day after day. We go about our lives blissfully unaware of anything lingering in the shadows waiting to harm us.

Things are about to change.

Regulate, verb: to put in good order, to make things right.

The barrier that protects our world from the other has snapped. There are certain places where it's always seemed thin. Strange things happen every day that cannot be explained, but recently there has been a much larger influx of the unexplained. People missing, cattle mutilated. Carcasses found.

My name is Jonathan Black

That's all you need to know about my identity. I've probably said too much already. Our numbers are dwindling. Our ranks are fading. 7 years ago I founded an organization called The Regulators. No one else was willing to stand up and push back against whatever these..things are, so I took the initiative... and we're taking new recruits.

10 of you, Lucky 10 are going to undertake a mission so frightening, that some of you won't survive.... I won't bore you with details, but the last one standing is going to get a nice prize. A very nice prize indeed.

Your first mission takes place soon. As soon as we get 10 volunteers. You will need a high tolerance for psychological torment.

I need some good recruits and I need them now. I don't care about your age or background. I am taking the first 10 of you to sign up. All you need to do to sign up is email me at 1992kisy@gmail.com Do it soon, this can't wait much longer.

Volunteers;
1. Monday
2. Crys
3. Spades
4. Xan
5. Kiria
6. the ?
7. Glass
8. BadPlayer
9. Lero
10. Emi
11. October