Obv. Mafia is Obv.

Go down

Obv. Mafia is Obv.

Post  Solarium King on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Hey, I'm Furer Kip. I am a cheater on Adam's level (thought might be better, since I didn't get caught until recently...), and I don't deserve to continue playing the game. If you guys could ever forgive me, that would be awesome. If you can't, I can agree, I am one hell of a cheater in this game. I made Furer Kip after I was Solarium King, just so I could win the Minigame, which worked. I accidentally entered the LGT with him, thinking I was on Solarium King. I, however, realized that, and quickly got on Solarium King to join. I then had to leave for a bit, and wasn't able to fix the mistake.

Once that was over with, I saw there was no going back. The idea was obvious: get Furer Kip killed in Round 1. But it again hurt me: I made a contract with Dysania for 50 Million yen each if either of us won. Idiotically enough, I had to share with Solarium King on my own success. And then the RR came along, and I assumed I would lose AT LEAST 1 of my 2 accounts. But I didn't, and I was forced to continue (well, not forced, but I didn't want to make one of my accounts a spectator... that would just get me fucked in the ass if ever found out. And deleting an account never crossed my mind). Not that I'm not already shoulder deep in poo.

Round 2 started, and I tried to make the best of it: cheat. I tried to make Solarium join one team, and Furer join another, so I could get rid of one account either way. But, unfortunately, Van stopped that, by making me join his team. So I HAD to win now.

Then an idea struck me: why don't I switch places with a loser, so I can lose? I chose M and Verra for that. I agreed to switch a loss and a win with them if I won. I don't want to say that I was about to get away with it, since I don't really want to think along the lines of "I am a cheater and want to continue." But anyways, judge it how you will, I am Furer Kip. You can tell by this huge monologue I set up. I apologize for being a complete douche to all of you, and cheating all of you for it.

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obv. Mafia is Obv.

Post  Dysania on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 pm

adam
Dysania
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I can put my entire fist in my mouth! =D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morte on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

It's fun, because i was in the minigame trying to maintain the tie of every option until the last second, and THAT worked. But, if you want to feel like the real winner with just adding a vote in a random option, it's fine for me.

For the rest of your post, tl;dr
Morte
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Fap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Yeah, it's pretty long. Sad But Forli told me to make the apology long. Oh BTW, I would've won without Furer, which is remarkably stupid anyways, but Furer was just for better odds Smile.

Solarium King
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Kip's Xat member name was always SolariumKing, but didn't make anything of it... I kind of ignored it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Actually, verra. that's what tipped me off. At first, I only saw him on as furer kip though, so i thought he may just be faking it. Then he showed up as Solarium King, and seemed legit, so I had to suddenly question everything. And a quick look at his ip address gave everything away.
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryselda on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 pm

he told me that they had to share accounts and didnt mind since they were such close friends and stuff. ;_;

and i forgive u fur/sol. even if it will be weird realizing that the two of u arnt really two... xD

hehee. u always flirted with me as both of them lol. Wink

Cryselda
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : ...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Verrazzano wrote:Kip's Xat member name was always SolariumKing, but didn't make anything of it... I kind of ignored it.

Yeah. I always wondered about that, and didn't actually believe 'we are close friends/siblings/etc.'
I never asked about it, because I did not care.
There there, Sol/Furer. You are a cheater.
You probably are not the only cheater, or person who attempted to cheat.
Most people probably do not care about this, much.
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Nearco wrote:Actually, verra. that's what tipped me off. At first, I only saw him on as furer kip though, so i thought he may just be faking it. Then he showed up as Solarium King, and seemed legit, so I had to suddenly question everything. And a quick look at his ip address gave everything away.

You were pretty late, I was switching between Solarium and Furer just before log ins to Xat during late August (20~). I set a desktop I would use to house every time I joined in on as Solarium (You guys probably noticed this as of now, since I sent a message to Lero to member me as Solarium). I got lucky none of you noticed I was Furer, since a lot of you guys were hidden (hint hint) and would assume Furer was also hidden (when I was logged in on Solarium).

Lol, I suppose you can thank Adam for ever finding me if that's how it went, Nearco, since he told me to make a Xat account. Didn't know how to log out of it Razz.

I was also inspired with the idea to get Furer banned by faking a message with Furer saying he was being hacked by Adam, or Solarium King telling everyone that Furer was Adam. IDK, just random thoughts.

Solarium King
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:19 pm

I didn't see Solar on for a fair while. Blame it on time zones.
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down