What do you think Round 1 will be? Will it be like the manga or something else?

Go down

What do you think Round 1 will be? Will it be like the manga or something else?

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 pm

It may seem obvious that it will be like the manga or a round similar to that but I am not really sure at this point. i think it would be interesting to have a completely new game thrown at us that way we can't use the same strategies as those found in the manga, but I don't know. What are your thoughts on this everyone? Maybe the LGT officials can offer some hints?
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : hopefully something

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think Round 1 will be? Will it be like the manga or something else?

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Leave the imagination to the Officials, and play their game. That's all there is to it; no need to worry your pretty little head about it.

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think Round 1 will be? Will it be like the manga or something else?

Post  monday on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 pm

I think it will be completely different. Most people (hopefully) have read the manga, so it would be better to make it different. It would be funny, though, to see all of the people trying all the different strategies that they saw used.
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 pm

surfeit King wrote:Leave the imagination to the Officials, and play their game. That's all there is to it; no need to worry your pretty little head about it.

Fufu yeah I guess its just interesting to think about there are so many things they could do its exciting to think about and discuss Smile
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:03 pm

monday wrote:I think it will be completely different. Most people (hopefully) have read the manga, so it would be better to make it different. It would be funny, though, to see all of the people trying all the different strategies that they saw used.

Yeah it would be so funny and intense to see if people could pull off some of the stuff done in liar game it would defiantly be interesting to see especially if there strategies were a success.
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 pm

i have never ever heard anyone laugh like "fufufu" vocally. and i'd say that the game will be different to the manga, maybe a similar theme at best, but it wouldnt be a real test if everyone had prior knowledge on the games.
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 am

I've tried laughing like 'fufufu'. Sounded very odd, so I tried some other evil sounding laughs. xD Hopefully we all won't use Liar Game strategies. If we only have Akiyamas and Yokoyas and Fukunagas playing the game, we'll stay at a standstill. Though, unlike the manga, in real life there aren't as many super genius types. As far as I know...
monday
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 am

i just love the way Akiyama looks when he goes fufufufu it always makes me laugh. Plus it is really funny to type and read. Hopefully there aren't any super genius types here, but 1 or two will keep the game interesting anything more will push it. We need some smarties in order to get the ball rolling and keep it going these people are usually competitive to which will help get people excited, in a game that might last awhile this is key Smile

Its going to be a lot of fun I am excited to be apart of it, I am happy I signed up now and got into it before the first round started because once the first round starts I don't think they will let anyone else play but alas who knows with these people -_-
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:09 am

Fufufu IS fun to type and read. Akiyama looks amusing when he goes 'fufufu' as well. Hopefully they are the super geniuses with big egos, because they can underestimate the normal people who can rise up against them... Ohohohoho....

I am really glad that I found this and signed up, too. It looks even better than I originally though. I hope the games are great, too.
monday
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:49 pm

I suppose this is out of the blue, but I think it's pretty cool to say,"fufufu." Never managed to say it, it's more like "fefefe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Well I will do my best to pull some ultra moves that I can get done, my only fear is... is everyone going to be crap? I know that we know the stuff and all from Liar Game and have developed our own tactics, but if people don't get tricked and are shelled up, we will be playing in a almost constant stalemate for possibly the whole of the game. Well I will decide to be optimistic and hope for the best for both the preliminary and the 1st round when it comes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:20 pm

The only round they might chose to use is Round 3, since there were a few places you could mix and match your own tactics. After all, since we all know the best way to win that game is to get a spy on the other team, no one would be a spy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

surfeit King wrote:The only round they might chose to use is Round 3, since there were a few places you could mix and match your own tactics. After all, since we all know the best way to win that game is to get a spy on the other team, no one would be a spy.

But can't it be a free-for-all, a everyone for themselves match, not a team battle like you have in mind. Knowing that with the Groups being made for different time-zones, it gives me doubt of the team battling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 pm

We can hold it off for a few hours, so that people who aren't in the same time zone are as lost. Majority of players are in USA and UK, with a few exceptions like there's someone in the Philippines. We can make it bad times for the USA or UK if we don't cherish our Phillipino friends enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:39 pm

surfeit King wrote:We can hold it off for a few hours, so that people who aren't in the same time zone are as lost. Majority of players are in USA and UK, with a few exceptions like there's someone in the Philippines. We can make it bad times for the USA or UK if we don't cherish our Phillipino friends enough.

If the majority you say is correct, the teams would be one for UK and the other for the US so each team can have the best times for a free-for-all. If that is the case I hope that for UK we will have our stuff at 6 PM at earliest during the week (of course at early at 10 in the mourning during the week end for me although I would say that others would probably want it early in the afternoon).

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 am

whatever happened to sarah? she was so eager to play Sad
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down