The Official Revival Round Criticism Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Official Revival Round Criticism Thread

Post  Dysania on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Nearco wrote:
... I'd rather hear your grievance now. If you prefer, you can PM it to me instead. I'm about to be ambushed by PMs from tenebre for their last vote, but a blue name should stand out.

It's nothing huge. Really, it's more of an observation than anything. It can wait, I promise Wink

And yeah, I agree the big factor in all this was the inactivity thing. But now the big bulk of inactives have been swept out, then all *should* be good. I suppose there was the problem about leaving them in: they could have out-yenned an active, yet undesired player in the Tax game structure.
Dysania
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I can put my entire fist in my mouth! =D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Actually, while I'm here... I'll quote my earlier bit:
As stands, there are 6 groups. We are looking at making it such that a dealer deals 2 groups, except for one moderating dealer, who just looks over each group and steps in when something goes wrong. The moderating dealer will also be responsible for contracts, revival tickets and other similar things. If you have rules questions, it will go to the moderating dealer, any response from the other dealers will not be official. This means that, if there is a misunderstanding, it will be uniformly applied, or enough players will get up the moderating dealer such that it gets fixed.

So... What are people's thoughts on this?
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Nearco wrote:Actually, while I'm here... I'll quote my earlier bit:
As stands, there are 6 groups. We are looking at making it such that a dealer deals 2 groups, except for one moderating dealer, who just looks over each group and steps in when something goes wrong. The moderating dealer will also be responsible for contracts, revival tickets and other similar things. If you have rules questions, it will go to the moderating dealer, any response from the other dealers will not be official. This means that, if there is a misunderstanding, it will be uniformly applied, or enough players will get up the moderating dealer such that it gets fixed.

So... What are people's thoughts on this?

I like it.
L
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill :
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 pm

So far, we have a 100% popularity of the new idea. I didn't think we'd get such a unanimous vote.
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 am

Nearco wrote:So far, we have a 100% popularity of the new idea. I didn't think we'd get such a unanimous vote.

lol!
L
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill :
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2