A theory

Go down

A theory

Post  Ice the frosty cat on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 am

Okay, thinking about it logically, seeing as there's two seperate teams, it's clear that at some point the teams will have to face each other.

If at first we have to face off against each other, would it not be easier to do our best to let as few people get eliminated as possible? Thinking about it, wouldn't we want to have a strong a force as possible when we face off against them?

Of course, it's not so simple, is it? It's been made painfully clear already that cross-group alliances have been made, and so there could easily be spies on our team, who want to cause problems for us. The ideal thing to do would be to work together, but obviously that isn't going to be so simple.

Of course, if the game initially opens with us against Group B, things may be even more tricky, as we'll have had no time to make guesses at who may betray us.

It's a difficult situation, especially when you don't know what's to come, but I think if we want to ensure our team's victory, we should initially stick together, even if that's only temporary.

Does anyone else have any thoughts to add?
Ice the frosty cat
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Lateral thinking~

View user profile http://mitadakesaga.webcomic.ws

Back to top Go down

Re: A theory

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 am

Yeah, probably the best way to make secret alliances in by communication via PM rather on here in case of spies like you said monitor and send information back. My only concern is that I'm not sure if whether we will have a free-for-all (all out for themselves) or a team battle (Group A vs Group B) so as for strategies you might want to make many covering the two scenario types.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurifuji on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

Well, first of all, I don't think we can affect the number of eliminated.
And even if it would be a game where you can, pandemic game for example, it would be REALLY hard as it would require honesty and trust from everyone - and I don't think I need to remind you what this game is called.

Secondly, there's one thing that could break this whole plan of yours easily: Mixing teams, which is pretty sure to happen sometime soon. With that, all the allies you helped could be against you, so I think you should think twice before saving anyone from the elimination.

But the last point you stated is true, ofcourse we'll need stick together if it's gonna be A vs B. If we don't we'll surely lose.
Kurifuji
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Observation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 am

Markka wrote:Well, first of all, I don't think we can affect the number of eliminated.
And even if it would be a game where you can, pandemic game for example, it would be REALLY hard as it would require honesty and trust from everyone - and I don't think I need to remind you what this game is called.

Secondly, there's one thing that could break this whole plan of yours easily: Mixing teams, which is pretty sure to happen sometime soon. With that, all the allies you helped could be against you, so I think you should think twice before saving anyone from the elimination.

But the last point you stated is true, ofcourse we'll need stick together if it's gonna be A vs B. If we don't we'll surely lose.

True with the mixing teams, but you should also consider those who are only out there for themselves since they themselves could possess the ability to betray everyone in the game and come out on top.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down