Hello everyone of Group A

Go down

Hello everyone of Group A

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 am

Like a Star @ heaven I'm surprise again that I will be the first to post the first thread of this section, which I believe is specifically and only accessable to us of Group A (I'm getting confirmation on that).

This thread is just to gather the members of Group A together and give ourselves the opportunity to get to know each other (you may use this time to make alliances, plan extensive back stabbing attack plans and so on).

I'm not sure how we will be playing whether it will be a Group A free-for-all (everyone in this group against each other) or a team match battle (Group A vs Group B) so I advice that you would probably want to make a plan for all possible circumstances.

That will be that from me for the mean time.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone of Group A

Post  Noroibito on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 am

^_^I like you style very much sir. Nice to see you got accepted to group A
Noroibito
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Cooperation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 am

Noroibito wrote:^_^I like you style very much sir. Nice to see you got accepted to group A
It's good I'm with someone I know, most of the people I know from the threads are in this team ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 am

I find it quite interesting that Group A is the group that speaks more. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to all work together (probably not). I like that people from A are chatting more. Gives us time to bond, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 pm

KierreX9 wrote:I find it quite interesting that Group A is the group that speaks more. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to all work together (probably not). I like that people from A are chatting more. Gives us time to bond, haha.

That is what I made this thread for so information can move around as such, the group B does seem like a dead team, but who knows it could be that everyone in B is posting mainly in their group section.

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Well, there may be a reason that a lot of the more talkative people were put into Group A... I wonder what Group B has up their sleeves. Nice to meet all of you that I do not know. I hope we can...get along? For a while, at least. Cool
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36 pm

I also noticed that when i looked at the teams, every single recognisable poster is in group A....maybe this means they've split it into division 1 and division 2 based on posting. If that was the case, i'd imagine that it would be A vs B to eliminate the weak so future rounds are contested by regulars.
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 am

lame, now there's a group C, i don't think it will be group on group anymore, my be 3 seperate free for alls. Which is a shame for Group A, it means a lot of eager and talented people are going to be eliminated early on Sad i'm hoping i get transferred to group C if this is the case.
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 am

An intriguing possibility. To eliminate the weak for the sake of active members could be it.

Wait...nevermind. Now there is a group C. I'm a bit disappointed. It would be fun to battle Group B, though there were a few members I did like in that group. I hope some of the more eager and active members succeed, because they are far more entertaining. I wouldn't want the activity of the forums to die... Good luck, and I hope you guys do well! Since we may be moved to other groups.
monday
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerreh on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm not disappointed about another group being introduced, I think it will be more of a challenge and a greater opportunity to see the psychological reactions of everyone - depending on what the LGT are planning with having 3 groups. (I wonder if there could possibly be more?)

Maybe it's nothing more than separating us into groups to compete against people in the same group or group vs group vs group?

I cannot wait until the rounds start. I see this as a great advantage for my future, seeing as I want to become a profiler, (criminologist).
Kerreh
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Being a slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Kerreh wrote:I'm not disappointed about another group being introduced, I think it will be more of a challenge and a greater opportunity to see the psychological reactions of everyone - depending on what the LGT are planning with having 3 groups. (I wonder if there could possibly be more?)

Maybe it's nothing more than separating us into groups to compete against people in the same group or group vs group vs group?

I cannot wait until the rounds start. I see this as a great advantage for my future, seeing as I want to become a profiler, (criminologist).

I believe you should carefully look at the groups, it seems to be so that the new Group C (and the more to come) were made for people in different times zones to play on hours good for them, not to turn people against each other or cause any serious problems; in opposite I see this as a good opportunity as such so use your brain and figure it out and make a start if you want to.

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm

I think there will be more groups. I guess it's a good thing, and a lot better than having a whole bunch of people in one game. That would get confusing... Also, the time zone issue. It will be helpful, for people not to have to play at 2 or 3 in the morning. ^^
monday
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

monday wrote:I think there will be more groups. I guess it's a good thing, and a lot better than having a whole bunch of people in one game. That would get confusing... Also, the time zone issue. It will be helpful, for people not to have to play at 2 or 3 in the morning. ^^

Agreed, I wouldn't want to be taking on people who are not in full health (since their tired and sleepy).

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm

We just lost some of our talkative people to Group C. What a sad thing... D: I guess it means that I won't face them, in the beginning. I guess that's a good thing...
monday
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiraHotaru on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:51 am

I think it's good that they made other groups. Before, I'll have to play the preliminary at 3 in the morning... now it's 12 p.m. I should thank the LGT office for that.....

Anyways, I'll look forward to work with you guys in the A team. nice to meet you all
Hah.. That reminds me, in the LGK quiz, type A is Akiyama.. Hope it'll bring an advantage to us. haha
AkiraHotaru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Flexibility in thinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lycoris on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Well isn't this interesting then. its like our own Lobby. well everyone i look forward to getting to know you as either allies or enemies. If possible im sure there will be a couple group v. group near the end. Take care all, so we can put on a preformance that no group can match.
lycoris
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : innovation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jennjenn_huynh on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 pm

CHEERS Laughing
jennjenn_huynh
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : ....find out

View user profile