Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 am

Okay, what you assume of me and what is actually true of my beliefs are completely different, and I won't say so otherwise because it's unnecessary.

If I underestimated the public, then I wouldn't have been Group B's one and only winner, now would I?

Also, I've said this 2 or 3 times already.

I never said anyone lacked in having the appropriate analytical skills or competent thinking processing in this liar game tournament. Honestly, if they did, I highly doubt they'd want to sign up for this tournament in the first place.

The only thing I DID say was that I am CONFIDENT in my abilities.

avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 am

JigSaw wrote:
MonkeyBoy wrote:What? Why? Are you doubting the truthfulness of an LGT Dealer, who have sworn to be neutral, unbiased, and truthful?

Dealers cannot reveal personal information. Even if they do give a yes or no answer. You could of easily told them too.

Suggesting a player doing something isn't revealing personal information.
You think I could have easily told a LGT Dealer to lie to another player for the sake of some random user on the forums, which can ultimately bring about another Adam incident and potentially bring down the entirety of the game and prove everything that we all did up to this point as nonexistent and completely useless?
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  JigSaw on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 am

if you say so.
Anyway Goodluck with your customers.
avatar
JigSaw
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : No Mercy
Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Aus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  JigSaw on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am

MonkeyBoy wrote:
JigSaw wrote:
MonkeyBoy wrote:What? Why? Are you doubting the truthfulness of an LGT Dealer, who have sworn to be neutral, unbiased, and truthful?

Dealers cannot reveal personal information. Even if they do give a yes or no answer. You could of easily told them too.

Suggesting a player doing something isn't revealing personal information.
You think I could have easily told a LGT Dealer to lie to another player for the sake of some random user on the forums, which can ultimately bring about another Adam incident and potentially bring down the entirety of the game and prove everything that we all did up to this point as nonexistent and completely useless?

Oooft. So your saying. Nearco suggested this to you? Hrmm...
avatar
JigSaw
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : No Mercy
Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Aus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 am

Yes.
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  JigSaw on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 am

Looks like someone has some Explaining to do. Anyway, Good luck with business. Ill stop hassling you
avatar
JigSaw
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : No Mercy
Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Aus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 am

What?

All that happened was:

Monkey: Hey, the revival round test looks fun.
Nearco: Yea, and you could probably sell the info.
Monkey: What a brilliant idea!

Roughly.
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  BadPlayer on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Shut up already you two.

If you want to bicker, do so in PMs.
avatar
BadPlayer
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wouldn't you like to know~
Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 25
Location : East Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Furer Kip on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Lol Monkey... Monkey, monkey, monkey.

Let's pretend I buy this. I'm now allowed to sell this for free. You're business is ruined. GG.

I LOL'ed at what Vankazen was saying... Besides, MonkeyBoy is a girl (ironic...).

Furer Kip
Banned

Liar Game Skill : Being the most awesome
Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 1018
Location : Wherever Rome is

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Furer Kip wrote:Lol Monkey... Monkey, monkey, monkey.

Let's pretend I buy this. I'm now allowed to sell this for free. You're business is ruined. GG.

I LOL'ed at what Vankazen was saying... Besides, MonkeyBoy is a girl (ironic...).

It's up to you what you want to do with your information; I'm not holding anyone responsible for what happens with it. o=
There's a reason why I put up "questions" and "strategies." And if you put it up for free, then I must say, you're a lot stupider than I deemed you to be. You have no advantage over any of the players anymore. o:

And why do you say I'm a girl? :I
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Furer Kip on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

MonkeyBoy wrote:
Furer Kip wrote:Lol Monkey... Monkey, monkey, monkey.

Let's pretend I buy this. I'm now allowed to sell this for free. You're business is ruined. GG.

I LOL'ed at what Vankazen was saying... Besides, MonkeyBoy is a girl (ironic...).

It's up to you what you want to do with your information; I'm not holding anyone responsible for what happens with it. o=
There's a reason why I put up "questions" and "strategies." And if you put it up for free, then I must say, you're a lot stupider than I deemed you to be. You have no advantage over any of the players anymore. o:

And why do you say I'm a girl? :I

Crys keeps calling you a girl, so I assume you're a girl. My "advantage" is the yen I have; I have more than everyone else in my group. I only reduce my yen amount to 24,500,000 yen.

Furer Kip
Banned

Liar Game Skill : Being the most awesome
Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 1018
Location : Wherever Rome is

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:59 pm

What? Why would you reduce your yen amount by 500,00?
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Nearco on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Just to clarify, MonkeyBoy asked what he could do with the information if he didn't have an alliance and wasn't playing in the revival round. I pointed out that information can be worth a lot in the liar game, and that people could "buy" a temporary alliance with him. He then basically reworded this to be "So, I could sell the info?"
avatar
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker
Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 33
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Furer Kip on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 pm

LOL monkey...

Furer Kip
Banned

Liar Game Skill : Being the most awesome
Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 1018
Location : Wherever Rome is

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm

What?
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Nearco on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Essentially, I told you you could sell the info, since you were unsure what to do with no alliance. The reward seemed kind of a mute point to you.
avatar
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker
Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 33
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:56 am

I'm confused. you cant go into debt to buy this stuff [confirmed by lero] and nobody going to the next round has money
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:17 pm

ChibiSirenity wrote:I'm confused. you cant go into debt to buy this stuff [confirmed by lero] and nobody going to the next round has money
You could borrow some money from people who do have it.
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 am

Hm...Who would do that?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:02 am

Those who are interested in getting information.
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Kurifuji on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 am

Haha, but you know Chi-chan, even you could do the same trick as Monkey here is doing ~
avatar
Kurifuji
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Observation
Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 24
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 pm

No, because my information is free ^_^
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Kurifuji on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 pm

And there you see it~
Chi-chan's nao tactic undid Monkey's "brilliant" plan to earn money.

Everytime I read Liar Game I kept thinking that how Nao could be the strongest character,
but now that I've seen Chi on action..
I'm thinking that it might actually be possible after all.
avatar
Kurifuji
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Observation
Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 24
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  MonkeyBoy on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Kurifuji wrote:And there you see it~
Chi-chan's nao tactic undid Monkey's "brilliant" plan to earn money.

Everytime I read Liar Game I kept thinking that how Nao could be the strongest character,
but now that I've seen Chi on action..
I'm thinking that it might actually be possible after all.

Just because she's offering information for free doesn't mean that it "undid" my "brilliant plan."
Of course, having two perspectives on the revival round would be a lot more beneficial than having one. Another person could notice something that another player couldn't/didn't.
avatar
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity
Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 26
Location : In yo pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Kurifuji wrote:And there you see it~
Chi-chan's nao tactic undid Monkey's "brilliant" plan to earn money.

Everytime I read Liar Game I kept thinking that how Nao could be the strongest character,
but now that I've seen Chi on action..
I'm thinking that it might actually be possible after all.

Thank you so much! ;3

Anyway..
Uhh...
Yeah ;3;
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Buy Information From MonkeyBoy

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum