Sheep Contract

Go down

Sheep Contract

Post  BadPlayer on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I am proposing that we sign a contract to establish as many players as possible as sheep. After all, if you establish and confirm that you are a sheep with this contract, you will no longer need to fear being doubted and losing the game.

The contract will be simple. All you must do is truthfully post whether you are a wolf or a sheep in this thread.

However, there is one catch: I will only accept signatures for approximately 24 hours. At 6:00 EDT tomorrow (July 19), I will post in this thread what everyone should send to Leronira. (Please come on as soon as possible to PM the contract to the dealer.)

This is what the contract shall read. (I will add in other necessary components, such as a list of signers, in my post at XX:XX.)

"Each signer of this contract must, within 1 day of this contract being verified by an LGT dealer, post his/her status (wolf/sheep) in the Doubt Game in the thread "Sheep Contract" that was created by BadPlayer, in the form "I am a sheep" if the player is a sheep, or "I am a wolf" if the player is a wolf. If a player fails to post his/her status in the thread, or posts that s/he is a status that s/he is not (ex. a wolf posting "I am a sheep") that player will be disqualified from the Liar Game Tournament."

If you wish to sign the contract, or believe the body of the contract should be revised in some way, please post in this thread stating so.

Current Signers List:
Bad Player
Kiria

Last edited by BadPlayer on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
BadPlayer
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wouldn't you like to know~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheep Contract

Post  Kiria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Kiria Mad
Kiria
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : I can sing horribly. Bad enough to rip your soul out of your chest, scoring me a win. This skill is dedicated to Xanatos.

View user profile http://lolho.com

Back to top Go down