Proper greet, maybe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proper greet, maybe.

Post  eLru on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi...
I'm eLru from Indonesia..

sorry for my bad English, so CMIIW..

like this kind of psychological manga, though i havent finished read it yet..

i'm studying japanese litterature at the moment..this is my 2nd year,so my japanese wasnt good enough too..

インドネシアから 来た。
二十一歳。
たまに 話すと 考えることが 好きだ。
僕は たとえるならそう、 透明人間。ふふ。
よろしく。

that's what i can think of for a proper greet,maybe..
Suspect
avatar
eLru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : analytical skill, provoke
Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 27
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  AkiraHotaru on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:07 pm

greetings, elru. wow, so many indonesians are registering now.. Is liar game popular there?
Ah, now there's actually one who's studying Japanese Literature.. Do you mind teaching us? I'm still learning japanese myself..
well, hope you enjoy your time here. I like your DP, by the way.
avatar
AkiraHotaru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Flexibility in thinking
Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  eLru on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm

AkiraHotaru wrote:greetings, elru. wow, so many indonesians are registering now.. Is liar game popular there?
Ah, now there's actually one who's studying Japanese Literature.. Do you mind teaching us? I'm still learning japanese myself..
well, hope you enjoy your time here. I like your DP, by the way.

uhm, dont really pay attention on that..either popular or not..I'm a non-mainstream, so i dont really care about that..

speak about teaching, i'm not yet capable for doing that..

thank you, nice to meet you..
what is DP actually?
my avatar?
Suspect
avatar
eLru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : analytical skill, provoke
Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 27
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Hello! It's nice to meet you
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  eLru on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 am

ChibiSirenity wrote:Hello! It's nice to meet you

nice to meet you too..
thank you.. Surprised
avatar
eLru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : analytical skill, provoke
Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 27
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  Stavros XIII on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 am

hi, nice to meet you.

Good luck in the tournament!
avatar
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Psychological Warfare experience.
Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 26
Location : Australia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  AkiraHotaru on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 am

eLru wrote:
AkiraHotaru wrote:greetings, elru. wow, so many indonesians are registering now.. Is liar game popular there?
Ah, now there's actually one who's studying Japanese Literature.. Do you mind teaching us? I'm still learning japanese myself..
well, hope you enjoy your time here. I like your DP, by the way.

uhm, dont really pay attention on that..either popular or not..I'm a non-mainstream, so i dont really care about that..

speak about teaching, i'm not yet capable for doing that..

thank you, nice to meet you..
what is DP actually?
my avatar?
Suspect
hm.. I see.. because there's a sudden rush of indonesian people all of a sudden. There's tutut, and also 2 more..
yeah, DP is your avatar. what anime is that from?
avatar
AkiraHotaru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Flexibility in thinking
Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  eLru on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 am

Stavros XIII wrote:hi, nice to meet you.

Good luck in the tournament!

nice to meet you too...
and thank you.. Surprised

"mohon bantuannya.."

hehe..
avatar
eLru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : analytical skill, provoke
Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 27
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  eLru on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:21 am

AkiraHotaru wrote:
eLru wrote:
AkiraHotaru wrote:greetings, elru. wow, so many indonesians are registering now.. Is liar game popular there?
Ah, now there's actually one who's studying Japanese Literature.. Do you mind teaching us? I'm still learning japanese myself..
well, hope you enjoy your time here. I like your DP, by the way.

uhm, dont really pay attention on that..either popular or not..I'm a non-mainstream, so i dont really care about that..

speak about teaching, i'm not yet capable for doing that..

thank you, nice to meet you..
what is DP actually?
my avatar?
Suspect
hm.. I see.. because there's a sudden rush of indonesian people all of a sudden. There's tutut, and also 2 more..
yeah, DP is your avatar. what anime is that from?

haha..
Indonesia...indonesia..

ow, thanks..
its from "Sayounara Zetsubou-sensei"
one of non-mainstream masterpiece..for me, its genius.
i think you should watch it..

anyway,
is it ok to do a double post like this?
well, i dont know how to reply more than 1quote in 1 message..
sorry..

CMIIW.
avatar
eLru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : analytical skill, provoke
Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 27
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  AkiraHotaru on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:41 am

hm.. I don't know if it's alright to double post or not, but if you need to quote someone again, just use the same template as you use before, change the name and copy paste the one you want to quote.
the template is:
name wrote:enter message here
does that help?

what does "mohon bantuannya" mean? is it indonesian?
avatar
AkiraHotaru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Flexibility in thinking
Posts : 252
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 31
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proper greet, maybe.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum