Hello.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello.

Post  Eminent Thropp on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 am

Hello everyone. I hope I can still join and have not missed anything particularly important. My name for all intents and purposes in this game will be shortened to Eminence, if you would please call me that. I like things like True Blood, Future Diary, all works of 07th Expansion, and of course Liar Game. I hope that with my magic I can get far in this game, maybe even win it?

Okay, now about me in real life, I'm an aspiring actor/stage technician. Trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life and hope I don't die before something particularly interesting happens. I guess if I'm saying that, I might as well be the cause of the interesting thing. Yes.... Anyway. I like reading, reading just to read, reading fantastical things just because they are fantastical.

In case anyone cares, my favorite book of all would have to be 'Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West'. Awesome book. I'm currently reading its sequel 'Son of a Witch' and while it is different, I like it almost as much as 'Wicked'.

I hope that wasn't too rambly and made for easy reading. Yup. Good luck in the Lair Game.

Edit: Erm, I'm starting to think I should have added this earlier, GMT -4.

Last edited by Eminent Thropp on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Probably should have added this earlier.)
Eminent Thropp
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Magic of Miracles. Magic of Certainty. Endless magic.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 pm

aha magic Razz. are you a stage magician or something? we already HAVE a psychic on the site he owns the chat thingy. his name is solario you 2 should be friends. oh and im dixie, i like pie with ice cream on top and i like boys a LOT~

Back to top Go down

Post  Eminent Thropp on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 pm

-laugh- Not exactly, my magic is a kind you are probably familiar with. Especially if you read liar game you should be. But I hope I can show you my magic at some point in the game. Wait and see.
Eminent Thropp
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Magic of Miracles. Magic of Certainty. Endless magic.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum