Group B prelims

Go down

Group B prelims

Post  dabestplayer on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi, I am new to this site, it says that Group B prelims will start on July 12th. My question is what do I do to participate in the game? Do I just log in? and what for forums to change? I read something about vent, which I think I also read is canceled. Also is there any information on the game? I also found a post about the centipede game,which idk if its the prelim for group be.

dabestplayer
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Thinking at a deep level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Group B prelims

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 pm

You just have to be there at 15 minutes before the game starts, here's where you have to be for when the game start:
http://xat.com/LiarGame

Usually you can access this through the portal, although you need to be here specifically so that they can show you video content and so on. Hopefully you should learn most of the stuff on here so good luck ^^

EDIT: If you are not sure about other things, read the dealers "Liar Game Office" sections and you should find out what you are looking for, if you cannot get your answers from there, then contact Leronira or any other dealers that you think are suitable.

Last edited by fusionblu on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more information)

Back to top Go down