[ 6 ]
35% 35% 
[ 7 ]
35% 35% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 20

Solario is back!!!

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 am

Not only is he back, but for the noobs here who don't know his other accounts and their names, there is no worry since he will be under his dealer name Solario until a new dealer is chosen where Solario's name would be taken by the new dealer.

For those wondering, yes, he is back as a player, not a dealer and he would be playing is Group A so for those in that group who has a grudge against him like Glass does, then you might want to consider getting ready to get your revenge plan together and unleash it on him ^^

Since Solario is back and I'm posting this thread in response to that, I might as well add a worth while Poll to it too before anyone else does ^^

EDIT: I guess I might want to add that the very topic that xAsian_Flowerx made to have Solario returned is the first player post to actually be locked by Leronira or any dealer for that matter which is why to some it would appear as completely red or having that of a red ring.

Here is the original topic that xAsian_Flowerx posted:
http://liar-game.forum-motion.com/tournament-discussion-f9/sign-here-to-help-get-solario-unbanned-t190.htm

Last edited by fusionblu on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add additional information ^^)

Back to top Go down

Re: Solario is back!!!

Post  Nearco on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:07 am

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Come on, give us dealers some entertainment. Remember, if you really hate Solario, there's one way to get rid of him. And if you want Solario to stick around, you need to make sure he doesn't die.

However... Leronira, can you confirm this?
Alsab wrote:
fusionblu wrote:Okay (I guess Leronira replied to my post for when things met up to 8 with it divided equally in opinion), so now he's back ^^ So is his name Solario or his other account Silvester_The_Psychic?

Solario is a Dealer name, hopefully we could get a new Dealer to take that name and make it clean again, but he has made several player accounts before and after the Prelims.

When he logs on, he will no longer be in hiding.

He has SEVERAL player accounts? While I'm fine with him playing, I'm not fine with him cheating...
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:12 am

Nearco wrote:He has SEVERAL player accounts? While I'm fine with him playing, I'm not fine with him cheating...

I thought you knew, it was well known afterall, but it is also known that some of his several accounts that were known to be his was deleted by Solario himself so that these accounts don't get him caught out by Leronira who was unaware of his exact activities at the time.

EDIT: Truth be told, I do not know the exact number of his other accounts, although I would say that he has three other active accounts at most. In my opinion I would say that he only has two other active accounts on here at this current time.

Last edited by fusionblu on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add a bit more ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 pm

I wonder if Asian Flower = Solario. Hmmm...?

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Solarium King wrote:I wonder if Asian Flower = Solario. Hmmm...?

Now didn't you say you were Solario?

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 pm

fusionblu wrote:

That's really, really confusing. o.o For a certain reason, I hope Asian Flower is not Solario...

But anyways, I am happy that Solario is back. That is probably sort of obvious, though.
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:07 pm

fusionblu wrote:

Ah, my identity has been found out! To the bat mobile!

Solarium King
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:31 pm

@Solarium King I noticed that unlike me, you do not have a player number. Mine is Player 29 just to make things a little clearer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Maybe I need a picture to get a player number?

Solarium King
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Hey I don't know how it works out for you, but I'm not registered a player yet and I got on here a few days ago, i think it was the first of this month Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down