Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction

Post  TheSignPainter on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 am

Hello all, I'm the Sign Painter. My job is to paint signs at places where people are likely to go wrong unconsciously. This is the reason why my talent is Predicting. Also, observing people is what I usually do ( apart from painting signs). I have no intention to win the Liar's Game, just very curious at the psychological aspect of the game. It gives me joy to see people enjoying various psychological concepts. Psychology is a very interesting concept, but then I differ. Hope you all will put up a great show to watch. Finally, I'm very interested in how the dealers prepare the game, any physical or mental torture can not be easily executed (like the Prisoner's Dilemma) and also you can't observe the only part of the body which never lies, The eyes. Thank you and I hope you all can correct me when I made a mistake.

TheSignPainter
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Prediction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  Forsaken on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 am

I agree with you, psychology really is an interesting aspect to pay attention to, and coincidently one of the reasons I joined. Welcome to LG! (:
Forsaken
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Analytical skills
Location : Lurking in the shadows, waiting for a chance to strike~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:07 pm

world of goo~

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSignPainter on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 am

Yay! Another WoG Fan...I wonder the number of possible rounds are quite limited aren't they, no physical aspect. Also, Must I participate, or can I just watch?

TheSignPainter
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Prediction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tungyu_2003 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:48 am

Hi, that's an interesting job you have there. Honestly, i have never heard of that job before! i like art, therefore i would like to know more about it (^^)V
tungyu_2003
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : A life built with lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Welcome to LGT online, I'm not too sure with how painting signs and observing people's reaction to them will help, but best of luck and most importantly, I hope you enjoy the game too ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 pm

A fairly odd introduction, but it more than meets the standards so welcome and enjoy this seemingly bore of a game Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top