Why is everyone quitting?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Why is everyone quitting?

Post  BadPlayer on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Yoshi-san wrote:
Nearco wrote:Not quite. Trade of all Nicks is treated as substituting for Nick of all Trades. He will gain the benefits as if they were the same player. Any information, money, or other advantages is passed over directly.

I object to this type of behaviour and hope that it ceases in the future; it's confusing and kind of irritating to be honest. I do not know if TOAL is an alternate account of a known player or new or even Nick himself. I propose these types of trades be sanctioned by a PM by both parties to an LGT officer, and announced publicly after.

-Yoshi
I think you need to notify the LGT if you want someone to substitute for you... Also, when a substitute happens, I agree that the LGT should announce the substitute. (And the substitute should play under his/her name, not the name of the person s/he is replacing (I don't care about what happened in the manga))
BadPlayer
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wouldn't you like to know~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 pm

It does have to go through an LGT dealer, but we are unlikely to turn you down. We will inform people in the chat, and we require that you point it out in your introduction post. As stands, that is as close to "public notification" as we have.
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:25 pm

I don't mean to be pointing fingers/ or exposing people around here, but I noticed that Trade of All Nicks is now in Group A, that would mean that with him being the substitute for Nick of all Trades and being in Group A would mean that no one as such would have an edge over each other in Group C (other than the YEN I and some others won in a minority voting), and you would have an unstable advantages of information going on among at least two players in Group A.

The point is that I think you might want to take some consideration upon those who are substitutes such as that a substitute can only be a substitute for this player as long as they remain in the same group (unless the dealers do a re-arrangement such as moving players to the new Group D and E) and they complete the game (or at worst give an absense excuse) which they were given an advantage in.

Well that would be all, but surely I must of brought up a point of interest to a lot of people here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 pm

That would most likely be a clerical error. I have brought it to Leronira's attention. The advantage will only be offered to Trade if he is in Group C's game, I believe.
Nearco
LGT Dealer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Very Happy And if he doesn't want to return to Group C (and remain in Group A), you will give me the advantage? ^^ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Forli on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:04 pm

That would most likely be a clerical error. I have brought it to Leronira's attention. The advantage will only be offered to Trade if he is in Group C's game, I believe.

Yes, I agree. Having two winners in the same group is ridiculous. But having no winner in a group is... tolerable. Although I would prefer it otherwise...
Forli
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Chessboard thinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

He's been moved. It was a clerical error.
Nearco
LGT Dealer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Okay -_-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content