ROUND 1 DISCUSSION

Go down

ROUND 1 DISCUSSION

Post  Stavros XIII on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 am

Nothing more for me to say. Discuss what ever you may think the first round will be.
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Psychological Warfare experience.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ROUND 1 DISCUSSION

Post  Talinos on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:36 am

hmmmm .....since we get money....and can transfer it ...hhhmmm let me take a guess...building groups... i think its a voting game ...I call it POLL-GAME....for every vote you get you are loosing money ! so with alliance you can make sure not to get to many votes ..and of course kick out some "threats" also its easy to establish in a forum.....i think yes its a good idea!!
Talinos
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Read between the lines!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 am

i think we'll be starting with a good ole voting game. much like the first revival round Smile
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BadPlayer on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Xanatos wrote:i think we'll be starting with a good ole voting game. much like the first revival round Smile
I hope not. The preliminary was enough of a popularity contest with the yen transfers.
BadPlayer
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wouldn't you like to know~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

No, this isn't fair, Round 1 should be changed. If Solario had not won the contest, he would not have revealed himself as Solario; and if he didn't do that, the cheating would've continued unnoticed (notice how it will be noticed once he did reveal).

This is the stupidest attempt at a Liar Game, I'm contemplating quitting this because the dealers cheated. This is complete bullshit, Fuck the dealers. Why did you set up a contest for 20$? You afraid of losing 20$, you panzies...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 pm

surfeit King wrote:No, this isn't fair, Round 1 should be changed. If Solario had not won the contest, he would not have revealed himself as Solario; and if he didn't do that, the cheating would've continued unnoticed (notice how it will be noticed once he did reveal).

This is the stupidest attempt at a Liar Game, I'm contemplating quitting this because the dealers cheated. This is complete bullshit, Fuck the dealers. Why did you set up a contest for 20$? You afraid of losing 20$, you panzies...

It's just one dealer, besides, the majority would most likely be against him ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 pm

fusionblu wrote:
surfeit King wrote:No, this isn't fair, Round 1 should be changed. If Solario had not won the contest, he would not have revealed himself as Solario; and if he didn't do that, the cheating would've continued unnoticed (notice how it will be noticed once he did reveal).

It's just one dealer, besides, the majority would most likely be against him ^^

You know, it's just 20$ for a GameStop card, not exactly a grand reason why you don't want to give the money... Unless you used the giftcard already!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm only here to play, not win a silly GameStop Card which is meaningless in the UK. The prizes are not what I would call motivating, but then there's playing the game and having fun ^^ It's your choice on whether you really want to be here, or if you shouldn't and whether you're here to play or win a prize.

Back to top Go down

Post  Stavros XIII on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:40 am

Guest wrote:No, this isn't fair, Round 1 should be changed. If Solario had not won the contest, he would not have revealed himself as Solario; and if he didn't do that, the cheating would've continued unnoticed (notice how it will be noticed once he did reveal).

The majority of users are against Solario. If you really hate it that much, organise for everyone to specifically target him in the next round and force him to be the only one that is eliminated.
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 am

He's banned, Stavros. He's not playing anymore; not as a dealer and not as a player.
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stavros XIII on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 am

MonkeyBoy wrote:He's banned, Stavros. He's not playing anymore; not as a dealer and not as a player.

Aah okay thanks MonkeyBoy I didn't hear about that yet.
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 am

Yupp, no problem. (:
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiraHotaru on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:57 am

He could just make up a new ID and start playing the round 1. I don't think we can eliminate him as a threat just yet..
AkiraHotaru
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Flexibility in thinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:57 am

AkiraHotaru wrote:He could just make up a new ID and start playing the round 1. I don't think we can eliminate him as a threat just yet..

Of course and that was probably his intention from the start when he couldn't get monday's xat user and number from me since I didn't know it as I didn't put in a notepad like somehere has done.

Back to top Go down

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 pm

AkiraHotaru wrote:He could just make up a new ID and start playing the round 1. I don't think we can eliminate him as a threat just yet..

Well, earlier (yesterday) there was a huge xat chat with a lot of users and Solario, including me, which later went to MSN. Basically, he was sincerely apologetic and was asking for an IP ban from Leroy. For our sake, I don't think he's coming back.
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 pm

I think that IP ban is meaningless, he could just be back on by using a proxy, as simple as that, IP banning is useless.

Back to top Go down

Post  MonkeyBoy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 pm

But, like I said, he was very apologetic and sincere about his mistake.

Clue number six: http://www.luxuryeats.com/WEBhorchata.jpg
Good luck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeadyla on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:00 pm

But this is the Liar Game.

mikeadyla
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Legal Analysis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:04 pm

mikeadyla wrote:But this is the Liar Game.

Indeed (plus he may of only been playing around and did that since like me, he just thought that things got boring -_-

So he tried to make things exciting and people over-reacted -_-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down