Response to Fusion(:

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Response to Fusion(:

Post  Rhia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

So I saw that my name was mentioned in Fusion's post about the 14+ alliance, and it looks like I'm believed to be a threat just because my name came up? Well...I guess the only thing I can do is go along with that at this point, though I'm pretty sure thanks to you, Fusion (you will read this, I'm hoping, since you pretty much live in the Forums), people trust me even less.

I'm considered a spy? Well I will tell you that Fusion was the first person I contacted when I started this game. I didn't know that he was such an involved person, and perhaps I got sucked into that a bit. I was looking to form as many "loose" alliance as I could, and I think all the contact I made with people drew a few suspicions towards me. Such as Glass and his alliance - not sure if they trust me at all. What else...Fusion did speak to me about an alliance, a two person alliance, of course, and mentioned that he would be looking for other alliances in his group. I went along with this, knowing that I would be in trouble if I made him an enemy, but I did realize that he couldn't be trusted. Not to trash on you, Fusion, you're pretty nice...unless it's an act?

Now, concerning my alliance with Surfeit. I honestly have been in contact with as many people as possible, but Fusion ended up playing up my alliance with Surfeit nicely. Maybe it is because Surfeit is viewed as such a threat? It seems I am too, so putting us together would give everyone a very good thing to target, I suppose.

Well...I just wanted to address all the things brought up about me in Fusion's post (the truth about the 14+ alliance). I actually am ECSTATIC that I somehow ended up being considered a threat...well, hopefully someone will read this. Bye now(:

Rhia
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : to be found out as the game proceeds
Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 24
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Did you just tell everyone, every alliance you are in...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Rhia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Well considering I'm suspected to be a spy on multiple levels...I'm not even sure what makes a person a "spy". Passing information? Because most everyone is doing that. But forming as many "loose" alliances as possible...not so much spying, is it?

Rhia
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : to be found out as the game proceeds
Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 24
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  monday on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Thank you for replying to Fusion. I love to hear every side of a story instead of just a limited view. (:
avatar
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.
Posts : 813
Join date : 2010-06-21
Location : Unknown.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  L on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 pm

What is with you people and the infinite number of text-walls you make?!

I DON'T WANNA READ ALL THAT! YOU DON'T NEED A TEXT WALL TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS! TRY USING ONLY FOUR OR FIVE SENTENCES!
avatar
L
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill :
Posts : 324
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 25
Location :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  thiefhanded on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Alsab wrote:What is with you people and the infinite number of text-walls you make?!

I DON'T WANNA READ ALL THAT! YOU DON'T NEED A TEXT WALL TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS! TRY USING ONLY FOUR OR FIVE SENTENCES!


whats with the caps?? scratch
avatar
thiefhanded
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : To hide yourself well is sometimes more mysterious than darkness.
Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 29
Location : In your hearts and minds.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Xanatos on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am

haha calm down! glass has an alliance :0 :0 :0 since when? with who?
avatar
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)
Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 26
Location : Western Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 am

What is with you people and the infinite number of text-walls you make?!

I DON'T WANNA READ ALL THAT! YOU DON'T NEED A TEXT WALL TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS! TRY USING ONLY FOUR OR FIVE SENTENCES!


Sorry Alsab. Too lazy too write my own
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Tsuki on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:51 am

So it's best to be in an alliance?
Isn't this post showing how some alliances won't work out?
avatar
Tsuki
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : don't know myself
Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Kami shiteru no bashou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 am

Best that you Join an alliance that is TRUSTWORTHY
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 am

So you not a spy?! Sorry about the mistake, just confirming things you see (I'm probably going to get the most evil response back ^^)

Still I didn't lie about how surfeit King slipped up though (but it would seem you wasn't teamed up with him directly as such), that was the worst slip I've seen (luck is what powered it completely).
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Tsuki on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 am

SlyPride wrote:Best that you Join an alliance that is TRUSTWORTHY
>.> so now it's about trust...
This is complicated -_-"
avatar
Tsuki
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : don't know myself
Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Kami shiteru no bashou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Stavros XIII on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 am

yes indeed. because Fusion mentioned you in his post and because he is considered the No.1 threat in this competition people will now automatically assume that you are a threat.

and, you just told everyone about your alliances...
avatar
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Psychological Warfare experience.
Posts : 341
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 27
Location : Australia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Rhia on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

fusionblu wrote:So you not a spy?! Sorry about the mistake, just confirming things you see (I'm probably going to get the most evil response back ^^)

Still I didn't lie about how surfeit King slipped up though (but it would seem you wasn't teamed up with him directly as such), that was the worst slip I've seen (luck is what powered it completely).

Well it really depends on what you consider a spy as...I don't think I am. I mean, like everyone, I pass on information to people I trust that I think might be helpful, but I'm not like "heyy [instert name of whoever you believe I'm spying for] I just got this info on Fusion".

Rhia
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : to be found out as the game proceeds
Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 24
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:17 am

fusionblu wrote:So you not a spy?! Sorry about the mistake, just confirming things you see (I'm probably going to get the most evil response back ^^)

Still I didn't lie about how surfeit King slipped up though (but it would seem you wasn't teamed up with him directly as such), that was the worst slip I've seen (luck is what powered it completely).

Lol, I had only met her once on the Xat before that, all I remembered was the picture.

Newer post by Rhia is extremely hilarious, it's saying, "I'm a spy, but I'm not a spy. I steal info, but I don't steal info."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Rhia on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:20 am

Surfeit, I really don't like you. You're so mean. And that's not what I mean! I'm just trying to explain that I'm not some spy that one person sent out to gather information on everyone. It's just that if someone tells me that another player is plotting something, I'm not going to keep it to myself.

Rhia
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : to be found out as the game proceeds
Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 24
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  InsanityProvider on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Surfeit, I really don't like you. You're so mean. And that's not what I mean! I'm just trying to explain that I'm not some spy that one person sent out to gather information on everyone. It's just that if someone tells me that another player is plotting something, I'm not going to keep it to myself.

*sigh* Why does surfeit King pointing out the obvious make him mean?

I understand you were just trying to explain yourself, but if surfeit King hadn't said anything, most people would have walked away from your last post thinking "so Rhia IS a spy". So Surfeit basically saved you some missunderstandings. There is no reason to hate him.

yes indeed. because Fusion mentioned you in his post and because he is considered the No.1 threat in this competition people will now automatically assume that you are a threat.

and, you just told everyone about your alliances...

Quite honestly, I don't think fuisionblu is the biggest threat. No offense to him, since he appears very smart, but I believe the biggest threat would come from someone who is very smart and hides that fact.

Fusionblu has not hidden it, and in fact, he's given clues to help the ones of us who are having a hard time getting it. [Thanks btw Smile]

avatar
InsanityProvider
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Providing insanity.
Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 26
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

SOMEONE HAS A BRAIN, STEAL IT AND YOU WILL GET SOMEWHERE WITH THE THREATS?!!!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  InsanityProvider on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm

fusionblu wrote:SOMEONE HAS A BRAIN, STEAL IT AND YOU WILL GET SOMEWHERE WITH THE THREATS?!!!

...What? I don't understand if you mean threats as in threatening someone, or threats as in those who have the intention to inflict evil.
avatar
InsanityProvider
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Providing insanity.
Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 26
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Rhia on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm

InsanityProvider wrote:
Surfeit, I really don't like you. You're so mean. And that's not what I mean! I'm just trying to explain that I'm not some spy that one person sent out to gather information on everyone. It's just that if someone tells me that another player is plotting something, I'm not going to keep it to myself.

*sigh* Why does surfeit King pointing out the obvious make him mean?

I understand you were just trying to explain yourself, but if surfeit King hadn't said anything, most people would have walked away from your last post thinking "so Rhia IS a spy". So Surfeit basically saved you some missunderstandings. There is no reason to hate him.

yes indeed. because Fusion mentioned you in his post and because he is considered the No.1 threat in this competition people will now automatically assume that you are a threat.

and, you just told everyone about your alliances...

Quite honestly, I don't think fuisionblu is the biggest threat. No offense to him, since he appears very smart, but I believe the biggest threat would come from someone who is very smart and hides that fact.

Fusionblu has not hidden it, and in fact, he's given clues to help the ones of us who are having a hard time getting it. [Thanks btw Smile]


Oh, I don't really hate Surfeit...I just think the more I talk the dumber I end up coming across as...

Rhia
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : to be found out as the game proceeds
Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 24
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  InsanityProvider on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 pm

I wouldn't say dumber. I would say...more...drama-causing.
avatar
InsanityProvider
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Providing insanity.
Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 26
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am

It seems that surfeit King is dead, his account is gone now -_-
Sad, it was just a start to a great rivalry Sad
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Solarium King on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:53 pm

THE KING RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.
Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 pm

I guess so with only 5 posts ^^

Lol, can never catch up to me with just that Laughing
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Solarium King on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Lol, not unless I spam message lol.

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.
Posts : 343
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 22
Location : Houston, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum