Response to Fusion(:

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Response to Fusion(:

Post  Rhia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

So I saw that my name was mentioned in Fusion's post about the 14+ alliance, and it looks like I'm believed to be a threat just because my name came up? Well...I guess the only thing I can do is go along with that at this point, though I'm pretty sure thanks to you, Fusion (you will read this, I'm hoping, since you pretty much live in the Forums), people trust me even less.

I'm considered a spy? Well I will tell you that Fusion was the first person I contacted when I started this game. I didn't know that he was such an involved person, and perhaps I got sucked into that a bit. I was looking to form as many "loose" alliance as I could, and I think all the contact I made with people drew a few suspicions towards me. Such as Glass and his alliance - not sure if they trust me at all. What else...Fusion did speak to me about an alliance, a two person alliance, of course, and mentioned that he would be looking for other alliances in his group. I went along with this, knowing that I would be in trouble if I made him an enemy, but I did realize that he couldn't be trusted. Not to trash on you, Fusion, you're pretty nice...unless it's an act?

Now, concerning my alliance with Surfeit. I honestly have been in contact with as many people as possible, but Fusion ended up playing up my alliance with Surfeit nicely. Maybe it is because Surfeit is viewed as such a threat? It seems I am too, so putting us together would give everyone a very good thing to target, I suppose.

Well...I just wanted to address all the things brought up about me in Fusion's post (the truth about the 14+ alliance). I actually am ECSTATIC that I somehow ended up being considered a threat...well, hopefully someone will read this. Bye now(:

Rhia
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : to be found out as the game proceeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Response to Fusion(:

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Did you just tell everyone, every alliance you are in...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Well considering I'm suspected to be a spy on multiple levels...I'm not even sure what makes a person a "spy". Passing information? Because most everyone is doing that. But forming as many "loose" alliances as possible...not so much spying, is it?

Rhia
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monday on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Thank you for replying to Fusion. I love to hear every side of a story instead of just a limited view. (:
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  L on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 pm

What is with you people and the infinite number of text-walls you make?!

I DON'T WANNA READ ALL THAT! YOU DON'T NEED A TEXT WALL TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS! TRY USING ONLY FOUR OR FIVE SENTENCES!
L
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill :
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thiefhanded on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Alsab wrote:What is with you people and the infinite number of text-walls you make?!

I DON'T WANNA READ ALL THAT! YOU DON'T NEED A TEXT WALL TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS! TRY USING ONLY FOUR OR FIVE SENTENCES!

whats with the caps?? scratch
thiefhanded
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : To hide yourself well is sometimes more mysterious than darkness.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am

haha calm down! glass has an alliance :0 :0 :0 since when? with who?
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 am

What is with you people and the infinite number of text-walls you make?!

Sorry Alsab. Too lazy too write my own

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:51 am

So it's best to be in an alliance?
Isn't this post showing how some alliances won't work out?
Tsuki
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : don't know myself

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 am

Best that you Join an alliance that is TRUSTWORTHY

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 am

So you not a spy?! Sorry about the mistake, just confirming things you see (I'm probably going to get the most evil response back ^^)

Still I didn't lie about how surfeit King slipped up though (but it would seem you wasn't teamed up with him directly as such), that was the worst slip I've seen (luck is what powered it completely).

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 am

SlyPride wrote:Best that you Join an alliance that is TRUSTWORTHY
>.> so now it's about trust...
This is complicated -_-"
Tsuki
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : don't know myself

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stavros XIII on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 am

yes indeed. because Fusion mentioned you in his post and because he is considered the No.1 threat in this competition people will now automatically assume that you are a threat.

and, you just told everyone about your alliances...
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Psychological Warfare experience.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhia on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 am

fusionblu wrote:So you not a spy?! Sorry about the mistake, just confirming things you see (I'm probably going to get the most evil response back ^^)

Still I didn't lie about how surfeit King slipped up though (but it would seem you wasn't teamed up with him directly as such), that was the worst slip I've seen (luck is what powered it completely).

Well it really depends on what you consider a spy as...I don't think I am. I mean, like everyone, I pass on information to people I trust that I think might be helpful, but I'm not like "heyy [instert name of whoever you believe I'm spying for] I just got this info on Fusion".

Rhia
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:17 am

fusionblu wrote:So you not a spy?! Sorry about the mistake, just confirming things you see (I'm probably going to get the most evil response back ^^)

Lol, I had only met her once on the Xat before that, all I remembered was the picture.

Newer post by Rhia is extremely hilarious, it's saying, "I'm a spy, but I'm not a spy. I steal info, but I don't steal info."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhia on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:20 am

Surfeit, I really don't like you. You're so mean. And that's not what I mean! I'm just trying to explain that I'm not some spy that one person sent out to gather information on everyone. It's just that if someone tells me that another player is plotting something, I'm not going to keep it to myself.

Rhia
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityProvider on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Surfeit, I really don't like you. You're so mean. And that's not what I mean! I'm just trying to explain that I'm not some spy that one person sent out to gather information on everyone. It's just that if someone tells me that another player is plotting something, I'm not going to keep it to myself.

*sigh* Why does surfeit King pointing out the obvious make him mean?

I understand you were just trying to explain yourself, but if surfeit King hadn't said anything, most people would have walked away from your last post thinking "so Rhia IS a spy". So Surfeit basically saved you some missunderstandings. There is no reason to hate him.

yes indeed. because Fusion mentioned you in his post and because he is considered the No.1 threat in this competition people will now automatically assume that you are a threat.

Quite honestly, I don't think fuisionblu is the biggest threat. No offense to him, since he appears very smart, but I believe the biggest threat would come from someone who is very smart and hides that fact.

Fusionblu has not hidden it, and in fact, he's given clues to help the ones of us who are having a hard time getting it. [Thanks btw Smile]

InsanityProvider
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Providing insanity.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

SOMEONE HAS A BRAIN, STEAL IT AND YOU WILL GET SOMEWHERE WITH THE THREATS?!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityProvider on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm

fusionblu wrote:SOMEONE HAS A BRAIN, STEAL IT AND YOU WILL GET SOMEWHERE WITH THE THREATS?!!!

...What? I don't understand if you mean threats as in threatening someone, or threats as in those who have the intention to inflict evil.
InsanityProvider
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhia on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm

InsanityProvider wrote:

*sigh* Why does surfeit King pointing out the obvious make him mean?

I understand you were just trying to explain yourself, but if surfeit King hadn't said anything, most people would have walked away from your last post thinking "so Rhia IS a spy". So Surfeit basically saved you some missunderstandings. There is no reason to hate him.

Quite honestly, I don't think fuisionblu is the biggest threat. No offense to him, since he appears very smart, but I believe the biggest threat would come from someone who is very smart and hides that fact.

Fusionblu has not hidden it, and in fact, he's given clues to help the ones of us who are having a hard time getting it. [Thanks btw Smile]

Oh, I don't really hate Surfeit...I just think the more I talk the dumber I end up coming across as...

Rhia
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanityProvider on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 pm

I wouldn't say dumber. I would say...more...drama-causing.
InsanityProvider
Not a Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am

It seems that surfeit King is dead, his account is gone now -_-
Sad, it was just a start to a great rivalry Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:53 pm

THE KING RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 pm

I guess so with only 5 posts ^^

Lol, can never catch up to me with just that Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Lol, not unless I spam message lol.

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next