Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!

Post  Envy on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:22 am

Hello everyone! I am from Singapore, a little dot on the world map in Asia in case you didn't know.

Anyway, I am here mainly because I want to do something exciting and this is exactly what I need.

I know some people are playing just for fun. But since I am playing, I am going to do my best to win.

I have read that the prize is a $20 GameStop voucher, not much an incentive for an large alliance to take place if you ask me. You can't expect to share a $20 GameStop voucher between 10 players can you?

I think its rather hard to play in a huge alliance.

Firstly, everyone will want to be 'Akiyama', the leader who commands the other teammates to his will. Don't tell me you are playing this game in order to become an 'extra'. Surely, there will be discord in the team.

Secondly, like I said, incentive. Its hard to share a small reward with a huge team. Players would not be as motivated knowing their share of the plunder is minimal.

Lastly, the larger your team, the greater the possibility of a 'Judas', a traitor.

So if you have read this far, you would understand what I am trying to get to.

A small alliance.

If you share the same view as me, feel free to drop me a message and we can chat. Yeah?
Envy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Nothing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post  Xanatos on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:06 am

welcome to the game! incidentally, i havent even considered prize money, id just like to be king of liars, or at least go far in the tournament. haha, make sure u dont join the 14+ alliance floating round, sounds really safe Wink
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum