Evenin' all \o/

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evenin' all o/

Post  Dysania on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 am

Hullo guys and gals

If I've read this right, I'm supposed to post here to register my intention to play, so that's what I'm going to do. If there's anything else I need to do, please let me know Smile

Quick couple of things about me, I'm 24, live in the UK, and have been following LG for the best part of a year now at least. I'm a bit of a language geek, although my education is largely health psychology-oriented. I'm currently working in legal administration, which considering I have no interest in the legal profession, is often very much like pulling teeth. I get by by not taking anything or anybody too seriously, and try to keep people sweet as a general rule. I also enjoy walking, going to the gym, and puzzle games. So I'm hoping this is right up my street, though I currently dont know how much time I can commit to this game.

A question: I've noticed people have been clustered together into user groups? Are these seedings within the game, or is it for some higher purpose? It's offering me a choice, so should I just dive in, or will I be assigned one?

Best of luck, everybody!!
Dysania
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I can put my entire fist in my mouth! =D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evenin' all \o/

Post  BadPlayer on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 am

The LGTO have divided people into Group A, B, and C based on timezones (or something). They don't represent alliances or anything Razz (Or do they? o.O)

At this point, the only thing the groups have to do with are what time you will play the preliminary round tonight (8 for group a, 9 for group b, 10 for group c)

You should be assigned into a group by a LGTO since you posted this thread Smile
BadPlayer
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wouldn't you like to know~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arutica on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 am

Well, my group, Group C seems to be based on randomness. We've got many people from Europe, but then we've got quite a few from Asia, as well.

Anyway, welcome to the game, hopefully you'll have a good time. Wink

Arutica
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Wits and perfectionism.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:03 am

Hi, im in UK too, England, London to be exact, you will probably be placed in Group C like myself too ^^, good luck

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 am

Actually group C is the only non-random one, GMT 0- GMT+8 i believe. the other 2 groups are just everyone else. either way, welcome!
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dysania on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:53 pm

That's really helpful, cheers Smile

Also, I saw something about a microphone, and downloading something. Is this a requirement? Cos I'm not using my own laptop and havent been for a while (broadband issues, long story), I've been consciously avoiding installing anything on here.

(I've also got a little bit of a stammer when I get over-excited, but this isn't something of any importance, i guess)

Possibly was a silly question, but wanted to make sure this won't cause problems in the long run. Rolling Eyes

Other reason I wanted to check was in case of anything happening while I wasn't around... might there be an Away sheet perhaps? I'm going on holiday for a couple of weeks (Newww Yorrrrrk) so wont be about as of tomorrow (staying at a friend's in london, as it happens). So yeah, this is more useless wordage \o
Dysania
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I can put my entire fist in my mouth! =D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum